ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 6 The Waste Management

Brooks +2 is surprising, I thought he would run away with it today. Cantlay now tied for lead, but it is a crowded leaderboard heading to back nine

Pulling for Sahith Theegala, sponsor exemption with a chance at his card, that would be a good story.

Justin Thomas
Jon Rahm
Jordan (flying Wallenda) Spieth
Viktor Hovland

I had Scheffler down and almost just did the ol' cut & paste from Bobcat's post...but something about Hovland changed the picks...
Friends, Romans, Country Club friends...lend me your ears.

I am turning in my PGSF card as I have probably made (not probably, but in reality) the worst eff**8xx decision perhaps in the history of bad decisions on this board. Dropping the winner from my 'list' to go with a hunch, with my gut, with what I perceived to be a hot-hot pick...and what happens? The girl you don't ask & take to the dance becomes the Homecoming Star! Its like I took the Vikings or Bills in the Big Game. I may never recover...

NiA - give my points to whoever is near the bottom. Just smh...:rolleyes: Maybe I will wake up in time on Wednesday to try and not be ssoooooooooooo stupid.

Reactions: cmanole

I am turning in my PGSF card as I have probably made (not probably, but in reality) the worst eff**8xx decision perhaps in the history of bad decisions on this board. Dropping the winner from my 'list' to go with a hunch, with my gut, with what I perceived to be a hot-hot pick...and what happens? The girl you don't ask & take to the dance becomes the Homecoming Star! Its like I took the Vikings or Bills in the Big Game. I may never recover...

NiA - give my points to whoever is near the bottom. Just smh...:rolleyes: Maybe I will wake up in time on Wednesday to try and not be ssoooooooooooo stupid.
To quote Phil Collins, you're taking it all too hard.

Dust yourself off brother and get back up on that pony.

That was a hell of a SuperBowl , and I am of the age range I thought the halftime show was great
Very funny that with inflation 50 cents is now 2 dollars and 50 cents lol

Also a great day on the course , great back nine. Hated it for Theegala, but he will get some more sponsor exemptions from that play. Big win for Scheffler in the end, he was due and closed it out today in a good playoff.

In the PGSF , a few players had Scheffler, but like @seminoleed said, it came down to the 4th player. Hovland got zero points for DFS, and Spieth got 5 for Bobcat for the win.

Congratulations to this weeks winner @Bobcat07

WM-2022-Champ.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

Congrats Bobcat.

I hope this trend of my picks coming up short (literally...see Xander's wedges and putts) over the weekend ends soon.,..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT