ADVERTISEMENT

Player of the game prediction against LSU?

summit2001

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 28, 2003
Here's a good topic of discussion. . .who will be the player of the game against LSU. Assuming we win, who shouders the team?

I think it will be an offensive player. The potential is there for a defensive player to be responsible for a couple turnovers or something, but I'm sticking with offense.

It may seem like a copout, but I am going with Jordan Travis. . . with a major assist going to Benson. I believe LSU is really going to focus on stopping Benson. With the improvement of our line, and with Benson being in his money year, I don't believe they will be successful in that task. Benson will grind out tough yardage, keeping the down and distances very manageable. The fact that Benson will continue to just punish defenders will open up Travis on play action passes, read options, basically everything. I expect Travis to spread the ball around, maybe make a few big plays with his feet when called upon, and have a huge day statistically.

So, my prediction is Travis will get player of the game, but Benson will be the unsung hero.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News