ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for my family

Tri-Cities Nole

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 21, 2019
Kingsport, TN
My wife passed this morning after a long battle with Diabetes and Kidney Disease. In the end it was a rare condition called Calciphylaxis that was the one she couldn't beat.

She was my world to me and my son, and we can use any and all prayers you can spare.

I get so confounded reading these forums when we are struggling, but to be honest this community is one of my only online outlets, and this is why I am posting this. There are a ton of great fans here from young to old, with amazing experiences, and I always love reading all the old stories from before our dynasty.

No matter how we feel about our team right now, I know everyone is always willing to drop those topics and support a fellow Nole!

Thanks for giving me years of inside info, informed opinions and sometimes radical comments, this community makes me a better Nole Fan, especially since I moved out of Florida decades ago!

My wife always calmed me down when the negativity got to me here, so if I sound more irritated in the future just tell me to pour a Weller and count to 30 before posting.

I will miss her so much, Thank You for allowing me to let out a little during this time where I can't really talk around my son.

Much Love, Go Noles!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News