ADVERTISEMENT

Protests on college campuses.

Right, Hamas is bad. They do bad things for bad reasons.
The children being bombed aren't responsible for Hamas being bad.
The fact that others take advantage of suffering does not make the suffering ok.
Did Hamas or the Palestinians care about Israeli children that suffered on October 7? The babies cooked in ovens or the children forced to watch their parents murdered? The ones who are still suffering as hostages or whose parents are still in captivity? Yea...didn't think so.

Did God care about the suffering of Egyptian children when he sent the angel of death to kill their first born? I am sure he cared but he had to do it. Israel cares or they wouldn't provide Gaza with food, fuel, power and health care. But they have to do it as well.

War sucks but if Israel stops, Hamas will not. They will not stop until they are defeated.

I have said its amazing that nobody cried when we vaporized 60,000 Japanese in WWII, but cry now with Israel defending itself. Nobody has mentioned that Hamas continues to send mortars DAILY into Israel, but yet the world wants Israel to stop. Screw that noise....turn Gaza into a parking lot and close your borders.

Does anyone here think that if Mexico did to Texas what Hamas did to Israel, Mexico would be above water right now? I didn't think so.

Side note...my daughter is at GW Law, during finals and is being disrupted by the protestors. MOST of them are not even GW students, yet they are allowed to trespass on campus. They are sending students private emails about the location of final exams to keep them safe. It is NOT a peaceful protest and the refusal of the DC police to arrest the trespassers is disgusting. And yes, I am concerned about her safety and am thankful she only has 2 finals left.

My girl!!

Reactions: NoleFan2U
Did Hamas or the Palestinians care about Israeli children that suffered on October 7? The babies cooked in ovens or the children forced to watch their parents murdered? The ones who are still suffering as hostages or whose parents are still in captivity? Yea...didn't think so.

Did God care about the suffering of Egyptian children when he sent the angel of death to kill their first born? I am sure he cared but he had to do it. Israel cares or they wouldn't provide Gaza with food, fuel, power and health care. But they have to do it as well.

War sucks but if Israel stops, Hamas will not. They will not stop until they are defeated.

I’m with you!

Enough is enough!

Palestinian people elected hamas as their govt
Palestinians=Hamas

Reactions: NoleFan2U

No, hamas didn’t care.
I’m certain that some Palestinians cared, as some Israelis care what is being done in Gaza.
But who cares about what doesn’t change the fact that the war is being waged primarily on women and children.
If you want to justify that with the actions of your deity that’s your choice.
Some people still believe wrong is wrong. And they have a right to voice those feeling as much as you or anyone else.

No, hamas didn’t care.
I’m certain that some Palestinians cared, as some Israelis care what is being done in Gaza.
But who cares about what doesn’t change the fact that the war is being waged primarily on women and children.
Some people still believe wrong is wrong. And they have a right to voice those feeling as much as you or anyone else.
Isn't it amazing how Israeli air strikes only kill the women and children in Gaza? How do they have special weapons to target that demographic?

Get real. Hamas is putting the numbers out and never say that ANY men were killed.

Isn't it amazing how Israeli air strikes only kill the women and children in Gaza? How do they have special weapons to target that demographic?

Get real. Hamas is putting the numbers out and never say that ANY men were killed.
He didn’t say that only women and children are victims, but they are primary victims.
It isn’t really hard to understand that civilian casualties are massive per capita in Gaza.

He didn’t say that only women and children are victims, but they are primary victims.
It isn’t really hard to understand that civilian casualties are massive per capita in Gaza.
The percentage of non-combatants killed in Gaza (numbers as reported by Hamas) so far is lower than what was experienced in Afghanistan and Iraq by the USA invasion.

I'm sure believing that makes it easier to ignore what is happening.
So, show us some numbers? Where is the data that states twice the number if women and children are being killed by Israeli attacks? I'm not saying I don't believe you, but this is data that is historically mis reported.

FWIW, Hamas has reputedly reported a disproportionate number of casualties of Palestinian trans-genders... even the latest cutting edge military technology is not immune to the scourge of inequity. When will the protestors march on to UN headquarters and have the Geneva Convention address this horrible outrage??

Last edited:
No, hamas didn’t care.
War isn't being waged on women and children. There are women and children that are victims of collateral damage, starvation and being used as human shields but they are not being targeted. Unlike Hamas who actually targeted women and children.

War isn't being waged on women and children. There are women and children that are victims of collateral damage, starvation and being used as human shields but they are not being targeted. Unlike Hamas who actually targeted women and children.
Love the dude who preaches tolerance and empathy and yet somehow the tolerance and empathy runs out when it comes to the innocent Israeli women and children that were killed by Hamas.... (muffled laughter)

Love the dude who preaches tolerance and empathy and yet somehow the tolerance and empathy runs out when it comes to the innocent Israeli women and children that were killed by Hamas.... (muffled laughter)
I don't understand how it's expected that Israel just stop bombing Hamas and sit back and wait for the next attack. Its somehow ok that Hamas killed Israeli civilians but not ok for Israel to respond. I don't condone innocent civilians getting killed in wartime but when the combatants fight withing these populations to utilize them as shields what do people expect to happen? Why doesn't Hamas move out in the open and fight away from civilians?

Exactly. It’s a propaganda war.
I remember during Desert Storm listening to Iraqi news reports of dozens of American fighter jets being shot down while counting most of them safely return. They did get a few of them though.

Reactions: Banditking
I don't understand how it's expected that Israel just stop bombing Hamas and sit back and wait for the next attack. Its somehow ok that Hamas killed Israeli civilians but not ok for Israel to respond. I don't condone innocent civilians getting killed in wartime but when the combatants fight withing these populations to utilize them as shields what do people expect to happen? Why doesn't Hamas move out in the open and fight away from civilians?
Right. Nazi Germany attacks Poland and engages in war. But… can’t bomb Dresden or fight back because of collateral civilian deaths.

It’s also notable that the population there supports Hamas. They’re engaging in activity that the population in the area wants. It’s their leadership and they support it.

Why doesn't Hamas move out in the open and fight away from civilians?
yes. If only Hamas would make it easy to kill them. It’s almost as if Hamas wanted Israel to respond this way as they have no hope of defeating Israel militarily. The goal seems to be international disposition, ala getting democrats to turn on Israel. Oh, wait…

Reactions: GeddyLee09
10-7 was a strategy. 9/11 was a strategy. There was no intent to win a military war. It’s to weaken the west. To change the west culturally. To create the conditions in which they can dispose of Israel and, more long term, diminish or topple the power of Europe and the US. The wars work to their advantage on several fronts including the exporting of Muslims into Europe and the Americas, and economically damaging the West. The people planning these attacks are not dumb. The people countering it are not dumb. But, there are many actors with different goals. Their supporters, they’re often dumb.

This is a complex world situation.

Last edited:

The majority of Gaza is youth. So you bomb an apartment building and you kill mostly children.
It would be nice if they did have special weapons, instead of just bombing whole neighborhoods.

Reactions: billanole
So killing them as collateral damage/starvation is more morally just than killing them intentionally?
I donno, they're still dead.
One side targets them, the other doesn't give a shit if they kill them and you want me to say there is a better side?
The Israel govt and hamas both suck. Sorry, not sorry.

The majority of Gaza is youth. So you bomb an apartment building and you kill mostly children.
It would be nice if they did have special weapons, instead of just bombing whole neighborhoods.
Not debating the correctness of the information but what is the source of your information?

Hamas could do the right thing and not hide among the population.

So killing them as collateral damage/starvation is more morally just than killing them intentionally?
I donno, they're still dead.
One side targets them, the other doesn't give a shit if they kill them and you want me to say there is a better side?
The Israel govt and hamas both suck. Sorry, not sorry.
I doubt anyone is intentionally targeting women and children. Well from the Israeli side anyway. We already know that Hamas has no problem doing that.

10-7 was a strategy. 9/11 was a strategy. There was no intent to win a military war. It’s to weaken the west. To change the west culturally. To create the conditions in which they can dispose of Israel and, more long term, diminish or topple the power of Europe and the US. The wars work to their advantage on several fronts including the exporting of Muslims into Europe and the Americas, and economically damaging the West. The people planning these attacks are not dumb. The people countering it are not dumb. But, there are many actors with different goals. Their supporters, they’re often dumb.

This is a complex world situation.
Wait until the US and Europe come up with the dumb idea to bring displaced people from Gaza to the US and Europe. What could go wrong? Hamas wouldn't try to get in somehow.

Wait until the US and Europe come up with the dumb idea to bring displaced people from Gaza to the US and Europe. What could go wrong? Hamas wouldn't try to get in somehow.
They don’t need Hamas to get in. They just need more Dearborn Michigan and more of what’s going on at Columbia, ucla et al.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Every time the Arabs/Palestinians started a war against Israel since 1948, they got beat even when the Arabs had a serious numerical and weapons advantage sans 1958 during the Suez crisis when it was more a military stalemate and a political victory for Israel/US/France/Britain. After 1973 war, the regional power Egypt gave up and went to peace talks with Israel. Remember when Israel was formed it had a small sliver of the Palestine desert and quickly turned it into a modern industrial state while the Palestinians CHOSE to become terrorist. Remember Israel has the nuclear bomb since the 1950s. Palestinians depended on the largess of the world for $$$$ and their allies (Soviets, Arab neighbors and now Iran) for weapons. They don't produce anything to speak of, can't feed their people, and now have made a critical mistake and oversee the destruction of their infrastructure. Their choices got them here. And the fact their Arab neighbors and even Iran refuse to intervene tell you something. The Gaza border to Egypt has been more closed down than the border with Israel as an example. Jordan provides the example of what allowing them into your country means. In 1970 Arafat led an attack from the refugee camp in Jordan against the King. This was after the Palestinians had started worldwide hijacking of airplanes. The King of Jordan, fearful of being toppled by Arafat defeated and sent the PLO to Lebanon. He allowed other refugees to stay, but has had issues with them despite making them full citizens since. Egypt saw this and after leaving Gaza after the 1973 war closed down the border and never has allowed Palestinians into Egypt in mass. So, the Palestinians have no more friendly (state) neighbors and are pawns for Iran and Islamacist trying to play out their antisemetic dreams.

This thread has been very interesting to follow, but I wonder why it never shows up in my watches unless it's the last one I follow that's been posted on. Things like the golf thread are no problem, but this has happened on several other threads recently.
Meme Think GIF

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT