ADVERTISEMENT

Remind me about Dalvin..........

if you're suggesting that he is or will be the NFL's premier play action distraction in the next 3-4 weeks, i think you've gone too far.
i'd also argue he's yet to become the reason the vikings offense clicks.

you're perhaps getting a bit carried away in hyperbole.

Did you see that play the other night when Diggs caught that wide open play action play? That was all Cook, wait a few weeks, it will become apparent.

When I hyperbole-ed out i meant as good as any other, equal to, or no one else better.

Did you see that play the other night when Diggs caught that wide open play action play? That was all Cook, wait a few weeks, it will become apparent.

When I hyperbole-ed out i meant as good as any other, equal to, or no one else better.
not saying he won't be extremely effective as a play action decoy. just really disagreed with the "like no one else". those types of exaggerations and absolute statements are best not made about a rookie (who i happen to be very fond of) playing his second game this weekend.

not saying he won't be extremely effective as a play action decoy. just really disagreed with the "like no one else". those types of exaggerations and absolute statements are best not made about a rookie (who i happen to be very fond of) playing his second game this weekend.

They were saying it about Elliot last year and he was a rookie then,

I will always err on the Nole side,

The drinking problem and affecting his preparation was fabricated. The rumor of him hanging out with a bad crowd was not fabricated. It has been discussed since his senior year of high school and was even discussed his freshman year. Jeff Cameron even discussed on Seminole Headlines in 2014 that Dalvin had a lot of his Miami friends around and the stories about him weren't good.

Dalvin clearly has moved on from that life and gotten everything together. Him being in Minnesota as far away as possible from Miami is a great thing for him.

Good for him! I do wonder how they were able to keep those guys from the bad crowd off of Showtime?

ADVERTISEMENT