Tampa Bay Bucs

Like / Dislike the Bucs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GvilleNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 31, 2001
Obviously many FSU fans are from Florida and like either the Fins / Jags or Bucs or both.

Brady .. most every respects him but they may either love him or hate him ..

kind of curious what the board thinks about the bucs with brady

Can’t imagine there are bucs fans that don’t like Brady.
Success breeds popularity, love and hate .. some like him some do not .. Besides it is now Brady, Gronk and Antonio Brown

Many fans rooted against fsu in the 1990 in other parts of the country since we are always there .. just like many are for anyone but BAMA ..

just curious how it affected one of our 3 local teams. Bucs have not made the playoffs in a while and Brady brought a lot of publicity back to Tampa so do fans like it or not? Just curious

Last edited:
From NE... loved Brady there... liked the bucs.. living in florida and enjoyed more and more as each new Nole went to their roster... watched even more under JW.. hate how it ended, but very intrigued watching TB12 and Gronk join that bucs team.. so

Became a Bucs fan w/ Brooks & Dunn.

Always been a Pats fan, so was a Brady fan.

Rooting for the Saints.

Been a Bucs fan since Brad Johnson was qb1. Been rough ever since lol. I won’t lie and say I didn’t enjoy seeing Jaboo make us pay. That was a nice middle finger rainbow pass for a TD.

Obviously many FSU fans are from Florida and like either the Fins / Jags or Bucs or both.

Brady .. most every respects him but they may either love him or hate him ..

kind of curious what the board thinks about the bucs with brady
Can you add a spot for “I liked the Bucs when they had Winston but Arians is a jerk and they kicked Jameis to the curb so screw the Buccaneers” this is how I feel.

Like the video Brady and Gronk did a few years ago when people thought they were washed up. Walking to the team us after another win... “We’re still here”. Awesome.

Always followed the Bucs since their inception. Never really loved or even liked them. Just an onlooker because we are basically neighbors. I think that, in general, that have often been poorly managed, and still consistently make crappy decisions. Whatever happens with Brady will not affect that 44+ year impression of them.

How should I vote?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT