ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

Bobby was great. The Zips got waxed. Lane didn't yell at his QB at any point in the game. The stadium was almost half full, probably a record. It usually looks like the Club section at the Doak. They have an open air concession/bar area that you can hangout at and watch the game from, so people tend to hang their instead of their seats on hot days.

HIGHLIGHTS:

SEAL Team guys parachuted in before the game.

Every game the strength and conditioning coach, who seems a little off, spends much of the game flexing and talking to himself, making him a fan favorite.
My friends have season tickets on the 50 yard line, 4th row. I was there last night and we loved watching the very "off" coach. we all wanted his job. The bar area was ridiculous. Took forever to get a drink and people were just nasty, cutting the line and proud to do it.
One kid told me he could do it because he was handsome. I looked at him and said, "no your really not." Punks don't know who they were dealing with!

Reactions: RTM58
My friends have season tickets on the 50 yard line, 4th row. I was there last night and we loved watching the very "off" coach. we all wanted his job. The bar area was ridiculous. Took forever to get a drink and people were just nasty, cutting the line and proud to do it.
One kid told me he could do it because he was handsome. I looked at him and said, "no your really not." Punks don't know who they were dealing with!
Did you give him "the treatment"??

portrait-female-doctor-perfect-skin-holding-one-finger-up-smiling-copyspace-advertising-area-68484556.jpg

It's kinda like a large, for Florida, high school game - very mixed bag with respect to the fan base. We had about 20 seats on the entire top back row behind you, where the YouTube video was shot from. I have a couple buddies with sets of season tickets so I've gone few times this year. It wasn't open last night, but we've usually gone to the private club area at half and stay through much of the 3rd quarter. It was fun, but not the Doak.

25014824_521916334842093_2411009857596424192_n.jpg

This guy?
25009494_250943972107743_7654800364893372416_n.jpg

The strength coach is the unofficial mascot of the team. People stand up and mimic him all during the game. I missed the Kiffin train stuff last night, but the giant Kiffin head gets to be a little much.

25008704_1364057607054606_1378171365093277696_n.jpg

25007739_1554786547943807_7336926678515449856_n.jpg

Kiffin was Kiffin

Bobby looks younger than Terry.

FAU game seems to outdraw most UM home games.

Sonny Dykes coached the bowl game to ensure his kids got a good experience, we all swing and miss sometimes.

Bobby looks younger than Terry.

FAU game seems to outdraw most UM home games.

Sonny Dykes coached the bowl game to ensure his kids got a good experience, we all swing and miss sometimes.
UM should build an on (or very near) campus stadium of similar size. They could still use Hard Rock for FSU and other higher attendance games.

Here's your daily dose of terrible bowl games...

Dec. 21
Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl
Temple vs. Florida International
8 p.m., ESPN
Tropicana Field
St. Petersburg, Florida

Reactions: FSUTribe76
2 stinky games today!

Dec. 22
Bahamas Bowl
UAB vs. Ohio
12:30 p.m., ESPN
Thomas A. Robinson National Stadium
Nassau, Bahamas

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Central Michigan vs. Wyoming
4 p.m., ESPN
Lyle Smith Field at Albertsons Stadium
Boise, Idaho

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Today's lineup!

Dec. 23
Birmingham Bowl
Texas Tech vs. South Florida
Noon, ESPN
Legion Field
Birmingham, Alabama

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
San Diego State vs. Army
3:30 p.m., ESPN
Amon G. Carter Stadium
Fort Worth, Texas

Dollar General Bowl
Appalachian State vs. Toledo
7 p.m., ESPN
Ladd-Peebles Stadium
Mobile, Alabama

Not sure why USF isn't riding Flowers. Fourth and goal from the half yard line and he hands it off. He's their best player. Win or lose with him.

You mean like the scoring drive to tie it up? Yeah, not sure why. Perhaps they've seen the light to close out the game. They should be winning this easily with how the D played in the first.

edit ---- Looks like the D is going to give it away in the 4th tho.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Not sure why USF isn't riding Flowers. Fourth and goal from the half yard line and he hands it off. He's their best player. Win or lose with him.

During the 4th, they were discussing how Flowers wants to be a firefighter after graduating. No indication of him possibly in the draft. He might be a project, but I thought some team might give him a try, guess likely not, good college QB and not beyond. <shrug>

And glad to see Strong have a good season.

During the 4th, they were discussing how Flowers wants to be a firefighter after graduating. No indication of him possibly in the draft. He might be a project, but I thought some team might give him a try, guess likely not, good college QB and not beyond. <shrug>

And glad to see Strong have a good season.
He throws the ball better than tebow and he got drafted in the first round. Guess he needed a crying speech to put him more in the spotlight.

He throws the ball better than tebow and he got drafted in the first round. Guess he needed a crying speech to put him more in the spotlight.

Much better. But doesn't have a cult following, so.... Remember how rabid Jacksonville fans <aka Sunday Gators> were to get Tebow?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
SDSU is killing themselves with completely unnecessary penalties. Perhaps the officials are a little eager to toss a flag, but they are keeping Army in the game.

Friggin yards after contact by Army. Amazing.
They better not score to quickly here, cause Penny is waiting in the wings.

My mom (App. State Bachelors and FSU Masters) and daughter (App State Bachelors) are all toe up right now. The Mountaineers are dominating favored Toledo with 3 minutes left in the first half. 20-0 ASU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT