ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

Aloha

Hawai'i Bowl

Fresno State vs. Houston
8:30 p.m., ESPN
Hawaiian Tel Federal Credit Union Field at Aloha Stadium
Honolulu

3 games today!

Dec. 26
Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl
Utah vs. West Virginia
1:30 p.m., ESPN
Cotton Bowl
Dallas

Quick Lane Bowl
Duke vs. Northern Illinois
5:15 p.m., ESPN
Ford Field
Detroit

Cactus Bowl
Kansas State vs. UCLA
9 p.m., ESPN
Chase Field
Phoenix

These have a bit of interest. We are finally to the games that may distract me from "working" the week between the holidays.

Any games of interest today @FSUSarah ?
That sir, is not a softball question. You might have a future as an in-depth reporter. The probing, perceptive, in depth, intellect is coming to the surface. Let’s see how she handles the pressure. If she comes thru with flying colors as expected, this may need to be a regular feature in the LR.
Meanwhile, I am off to the store to stock up some depleted supplies as I fully expect Spider Woman (AKA Sarah) to come up with good, solid, insider info.

txjgwaaugu7165dx43mj

Awesome. Does the team get to enter the stadium grounds via the livestock entrance to those stables? What a joke of a Bowl. I hope every player and staff member has their moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FSUTribe76
txjgwaaugu7165dx43mj

Awesome. Does the team get to enter the stadium grounds via the livestock entrance to those stables? What a joke of a Bowl. I hope every player and staff member has their moment.
Love the pig. If you have not read Corey's write up yet, may I suggest you do. Funny, sad and true. Lets hope We Never Forget!

Love the pig. If you have not read Corey's write up yet, may I suggest you do. Funny, sad and true. Lets hope We Never Forget!

So we now get to add 12/27/17 to 9/11/01 and 6/5/12 to the growing Never Forget list o' dates!

Reactions: RTM58
Haha just 1 that I can think of! Happy Gameday Noles!!

Walk-On's Independence Bowl
Southern Miss vs. Florida State
1:30 p.m., ESPN
Independence Stadium
Shreveport, Louisiana

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Iowa vs. Boston College
5:15 p.m., ESPN
Yankee Stadium
New York

Foster Farms Bowl
Arizona vs. Purdue
8:30 p.m., FOX
Levi's Stadium
Santa Clara, California

Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl
Texas vs. Missouri
9 p.m., ESPN
NRG Stadium
Houston

So who all is suiting up today? Who all is coaching? Doesn’t matter, go Noles.

Unfortunately my wife is working until 5:30 today so I’m turning all social media and news off at 1:30 and will watch it tonight when she’s home.

One of the marketing guys that I have known for a while and we have become friends called me up to see if I wanted to go to lunch and watch FSU then go sit in the suite for the Texas v. Missouri game tonight. Passed on the Texas game, but going to walk over to Biggio's at the Marqui and see if I can get them to put FSU on every television on the television tower they have upstairs.

FSU is down to 11.5 point favorites. Huge money coming on Southern Miss.

DSEgMuGVoAA76RW.jpg:large

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT