ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

Nice interview with Coach Willie. He sounds like the real deal. When asked what changes we might see on offense, he deadpanned, “Well, you won’t see many huddles.”
Awesome. Let’s see some tempo!

Maybe....
how-u-doin.jpg

If you like good old fashioned slug it out football, stay tuned for Iowa/B.C!

Reactions: DFSNOLE
And with that win, Odell Haggins ends his head coaching career undefeated. He’ll always be at the top of the record books for winning percentage.

250 days separate us from the official beginning of the Willie Taggart era against VT in Doak Campbell Stadium.

And with that win, Odell Haggins ends his head coaching career undefeated. He’ll always be at the top of the record books for winning percentage.

250 days separate us from the official beginning of the Willie Taggart era against VT in Doak Campbell Stadium.
There was a time when we had played VT more than any other team except miamah (?). Old times again at the Doak. Bring it Hokies, we got this...

Ha Odell is the man! He's so genuine the sideline reporters don't know what to say after he starts talking and answering with his heart rather than coach speak. He then shakes their hand and they are like what tha...ok im not used to this?! He's awesome and glad we kept him.

Ha Odell is the man! He's so genuine the sideline reporters don't know what to say after he starts talking and answering with his heart rather than coach speak. He then shakes there hand and they are like what tha...ok im not used to this?! He's awesome and glad we kept him.
Heart, yes. Coachspeak, no. Reckon jimgo ever speaks from his heart?
Imma speculate that Odell helps Willie recruit a kick ace coaching staff to go with as good a group of players as could happen with such a late start.

Yep, the one on Poydras and O'Keefe in NOLA is a good sports bar. I like the self-serve beer taps at the booths in the bar.

nice-thanks for the review Fiji

I looked at their website and they have sold a number of franchises in quite a few states, including Florida with 9 franchises. Tallahassee, Jacksonville, and Pensacola are on the list for Florida.

I hope the conversation between Deion and Willie is about a role as an ambassador. I think a role on staff might be more problematic than beneficial. Deion would get a ton of attention ( not at his own doing, just from the media) and that attention might distract from the message of our new coach.

Reactions: FSUSarah
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT