ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

Steve Addazio is a quality coach. He's done a remarkable job with Boston College.
I asked over on the uf board during their coaching search why they weren't interested in their former assistant...Never got an answer.

25013434_1857009047661082_9043020411566030848_n.jpg

25019172_1363124120465195_970482250334339072_n.jpg

So who all is suiting up today? Who all is coaching? Doesn’t matter, go Noles.
I suited up today! 2 pairs of socks, long underwear, jeans, long sleeve t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, hoodie, ski jacket, ski gloves and FSU hat. 39 degrees and the wind was out of the north. Only had cold toes!

Watching Arizona's win just slip away was VERY reminiscent of the FSU - Miami game this year. Felt bad for the DB, he had pretty good position WR just made a great catch with a lot of contact.

Great end to the season today. The guys looked like they were having a good time, almost seemed like the high school all American Under Armor game.

Excited to see how we play next year. Hope to see guys like Deion and other on the sideline routing and encouraging (not coaching...cough cough Deion).

Best thing I’ve heard WT say since taking the job is “good bye to the huddle!”

That was music to my ears.

Can’t wait to see how we do in 2018!

And I hope Jimbo sucks!!! All the let’s go win a NC crap A&M is saying...cracks me up! Good luck with that!

Reactions: cmanole
Great end to the season today. The guys looked like they were having a good time, almost seemed like the high school all American Under Armor game.

Excited to see how we play next year. Hope to see guys like Deion and other on the sideline routing and encouraging (not coaching...cough cough Deion).

Best thing I’ve heard WT say since taking the job is “good bye to the huddle!”

That was music to my ears.

Can’t wait to see how we do in 2018!

And I hope Jimbo sucks!!! All the let’s go win a NC crap A&M is saying...cracks me up! Good luck with that!
Rout away, Deion!
Sorry, jerk move.

Reactions: cmanole and DFSNOLE

And they say these lower tier games don't matter. The kids disagree.

Last edited:
Some games between ranked teams today!!

Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman

Virginia vs. Navy
1:30 p.m. ESPN
Jack Stephens Field at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Annapolis, Maryland

Camping World Bowl
No. 22 Virginia Tech vs. No. 19 Oklahoma State
5:15 p.m., ESPN
Camping World Stadium
Orlando, Florida

Valero Alamo Bowl
No. 13 Stanford vs. No. 15 TCU
9 p.m., ESPN
Alamodome
San Antonio, Texas

San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl
No. 18 Washington State vs. No. 16 Michigan State
9 p.m., FOX
SDCCU Stadium
San Diego

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Watching the Navy - UVA game. UVA is really laying the lumber to the Navy's running game. Looks like 90s FSU D slapping around the rest of the ACC.

Wouldn't guess UVA was chasing if you just see the hits highlights. If UVA offense wasn't so MEH, they could run away with this game.

The glare coming off the field from the high sideline camera in the UVA/Navy game is terrible. They need to abandon that angle.

You are correct. Makes you wonder why they don't have the same camera angle from the other side of the field permanently. I suspect the sun is in the sky at similar angles all season and the turf is always shiny. Once they move into the shaded side, it isn't bad.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
So I took UVA today based on Mendenhall's strong record against option offenses. That may have been misguided based on the 265 yards Navy has so far in first half.

So I took UVA today based on Mendenhall's strong record against option offenses. That may have been misguided based on the 265 yards Navy has so far in first half.

Same here. And it looks like they are swapping out a greased ball every time UVA goes on special teams and offense. 1 more wrong pick on my part.

I just turned on ESPN and they are airing an ESPN Classic game between Auburn and UCLA?

64 rushes 406 yards ( ended 76 for 452)...those UVA guys going to be tired tomorrow from getting run over all day

Last edited:
damn..terrible way to end a 17 play drive with a fumble at the 1

I actually really enjoyed the bowl trip. I was in Shreveport less than 24 hours, town is old and bit rundown.

Great Raft Brewery was good. Few decent bars in the Red River District. Locals were all really nice and excited FSU was there. Had fun tailgating.

That being said, I won't ever go back. Hopefully FSU doesn't either.

I actually really enjoyed the bowl trip. I was in Shreveport less than 24 hours, town is old and bit rundown.

Great Raft Brewery was good. Few decent bars in the Red River District. Locals were all really nice and excited FSU was there. Had fun tailgating.

That being said, I won't ever go back. Hopefully FSU doesn't either.
Was at Great Raft Brewery too! Maybe we met. Thanks for coming, it was the only organized event for the bowl, so thanks also to the North Texas Seminole Club!!

Lets Go Stanford

Did you see the scramble with 3 direction changes the TCU QB was able to get before he threw the touchdown near the end of the 3rd? Watching their O-line, they'd lay out a D lineman then move with the QB to find the next white jersey. Must be nice to have O-line that is that capable.

Oh, and yeah, I need Stanford to win.

Some big games today!

Dec. 29
Belk Bowl
Wake Forest vs. Texas A&M
1 p.m. ESPN
Bank of America Stadium
Charlotte, North Carolina

Hyundai Sun Bowl
No. 24 NC State vs. Arizona State
3 p.m., CBS
Sun Bowl
El Paso, Texas

Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl
Kentucky vs. No. 21 Northwestern
4:30 p.m., ESPN
Nissan Stadium
Nashville, Tennessee

NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl
Utah State vs. New Mexico State
5:30 p.m., CBSSN
Arizona Stadium
Tucson, Arizona

Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic
No. 8 USC vs. No. 5 Ohio State
8:30 p.m., ESPN
AT&T Stadium
Arlington, Texas

aTm already off to the races against Fake Worest with a blocked punt return for TD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT