ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

For the "these games are meaningless" crowd, I offer UK vs NW. Now , there have been factors that led to heightened emotions, but the kids that are out there playing have found meaning in playing and it is a disservice to them to say the game means nothing.

This is not a criticism of players who skip bowl games as that is a personal choice, just tired of people saying the games have no meaning.

For the "these games are meaningless" crowd, I offer UK vs NW. Now , there have been factors that led to heightened emotions, but the kids that are out there playing have found meaning in playing and it is a disservice to them to say the game means nothing.

This is not a criticism of players who skip bowl games as that is a personal choice, just tired of people saying the games have no meaning.
How many first rounders are playing?

it didn't work out, but like the decision by Stoops. His team w/o Snell was undermanned for OT

Tell those kids playing and the fans attending from New Mexico State that their bowl game meant nothing.

Looks like all of yours favorite Corch Irving Meyers' Buckeyes are rolling tonight. USC looks soft as buttah.

No way I'd take Darnold #1.

The guy has warts, but he has a gun and an "attitude" that makes me think of Stafford.
It is a 50/50 call , but Cleveland cant wait and Rosen, Mayfield, Allen and anyone else provides very similar questions

Anyone been to a Walk-On's? Looks like a nice sports bar?
Used to go to one in Lafayette when I had to go there for an annual Inventory count, which was always the same weekend as the New Orleans Bowl and ULL was playing in it each of those 3 years so the bars were packed. It was a fun place to watch games at and the food was actually really good as well. Probably the only thing I miss about that trip every year.

Reactions: NoleinATL
The guy has warts, but he has a gun and an "attitude" that makes me think of Stafford.
It is a 50/50 call , but Cleveland cant wait and Rosen, Mayfield, Allen and anyone else provides very similar questions

He leads the NCAA in turnovers. His decision-making is horrendous. He's going to be a bust. This is an easy call to make, IMHO

He leads the NCAA in turnovers. His decision-making is horrendous. He's going to be a bust. This is an easy call to make, IMHO

I dont love the kid, but the Browns have to take a QB, who you taking?

If you thought you were going to go #1 to Cleveland, would you decide to stay in Southern Cali as a superstar for another year? I would. Of course, it might back fire and Cleveland will likely A have the first pick in 2019 and B will still need a QB based on 20 year history.

Reactions: NoleinATL
What an unfortunate name given to this University of Kentucky player.

Love_Courtney-1438542468826.JPG

51 Courtney Love

I'd say he is the more attractive of the Courtney Loves.

Courtney-Love-1.jpg

During the last 20 seasons:

Conference Championships
FSU 9
A&M 1

Bowl Victories
FSU 12
A&M 5

National Championships
FSU 2
A&M 0

But according to the A&M fans around here they have a better College Football program than FSU does. So delusional about everything.

Of the "top QBs", Allen. Dude did it with lesser help around him and isn't a primadonna like the two LA guys. Darnold and Rosen have bust written all over them for multiple reasons that can't be coached out of them.

During the last 20 seasons:

Conference Championships
FSU 9
A&M 1

Bowl Victories
FSU 12
A&M 5

National Championships
FSU 2
A&M 0

But according to the A&M fans around here they have a better College Football program than FSU does. So delusional about everything.

Delusion doesn't begin to describe Aggy. They're a special breed of moron

PAC12 and SEC combined 1-10 in bowl games.
After last night's games.
AAC 3-2 / 2 games remaining.
ACC 4-3 / 3 (possibly 4)
B1G 5-0 / 3
Big 12 4-2 / 2 (possibly 3)
Conf USA 4-4
MEAC 1-0
Mid-American 1-4
Mountain West 4-2
Pac 12 1-7 / 1
SEC 0-3 / 6 (possibly 7)
Sun Belt 3-1
SWAC 0-1
Independents 1-1 / 1

If Cleveland knew how to submit paperwork to the league office properly, they'd already have their man. :confused:

http://thebiglead.com/2017/10/31/cl...-j-mccarron-trade-through-sheer-incompetence/

As a veteran LRer, I of course would never bring up A.J. McCarron w/o providing mom pics:

th

webb.jpg

th

aj-mccarron-mom-breasts.jpg

aj-mccarron-mom-boobs-lead1.jpg

aj-mccarrons-mother-dee-dee-bonner.jpeg

Thanks for nothing Trojans.

Dec. 30
TaxSlayer Bowl
Louisville vs. No. 23 Mississippi State
Noon, ESPN
EverBank Field
Jacksonville, Florida

AutoZone Liberty Bowl
Iowa State vs. No. 20 Memphis
12:30 p.m., ABC
Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium
Memphis, Tennessee

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl
No. 11 Washington vs. No. 9 Penn State
4 p.m., ESPN
University of Phoenix Stadium
Glendale, Arizonahttp://wonderlusttravel.com/fiesta-bowl-glendale-phoenix-guide/

Capital One Orange Bowl
No. 10 Miami vs. No. 6 Wisconsin
8 p.m., ESPN
Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida
http://wonderlusttravel.com/orange-bowl-miami-guide/

Reactions: cmanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT