ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

*One more troll post and you'll be gone for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garnet Haze all around,
don't know if I'm coming up or down.
Am I happy or in misery?
Whatever it is, this team put a spell on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GarnetHaze
Well, if the Clemson BC score is any indication, we have a chance to win that game!

And will need it to get bowl eligible. Mathematically still have a chance, just saying it ain't over. And it would be great to beat UF to get bowl eligible. Would be double sweet W if it happens.

Now I need to watch the UFC fights and forget about this beating.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I guess all we can do is focus on
Well, if the Clemson BC score is any indication, we have a chance to win that game!

I agree that we have a chance, but I'm not sure the Clem-BC score gives us a decent chance. Clemson beat BC by 20, but beat us by 49. BC by 29 is the implication. Looking at all other common opponents, BC clearly had better games against all but Wake.

Obviously, I'd love to win both games we have left, but we are solid underdogs in both. I think it is more important that we beat the Gators. Of course there is the rivalry and them being jerks, but more importantly, it would end the season with some shred of positive about this season and hope going into next.

A little bit of perspective: Our losses have come to the current No. 13 (Syracuse), No. 2 (Clemson), No. 14 (NC State) and No. 4 (ND), as well as a one point loss to Miami on a questionable call.

The only inexplicable loss is to VT in our home opener.

Still, if we were playing, say, UCF's schedule, we would likely be bowl eligible at this point.

A little bit of perspective: Our losses have come to the current No. 13 (Syracuse), No. 2 (Clemson), No. 14 (NC State) and No. 4 (ND), as well as a one point loss to Miami on a questionable call.

The only inexplicable loss is to VT in our home opener.

Still, if we were playing, say, UCF's schedule, we would likely be bowl eligible at this point.
This is a big part of story. The streak would have ended last year with this schedule. I did see a glimmer of us getting stuff together end of second quarter and third quarter. Would have been real interesting if we scored that touch down when we got to goal line. So freakin annoying our coaches think we can run the ball on short yardage situations, especially on goal line. We have wasted a dozen play calls this year on that.

Hopefully BC’s bubble popped a little. I know their QB got knocked out of game.

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
Petrino fired today , would assume that will be his last stop , reportedly getting full buyout of 14 million

Petrino fired today , would assume that will be his last stop , reportedly getting full buyout of 14 million

images

45817352_10156705699088959_3888523373864550400_n.jpg

Winter has come early to the Bend...hope ya'll enjoy some fine Irish hospitality and dress in layers!

Becca, hope you're having a wonderful girls' weekend. Alas got thrown some last minute curve balls and I'll be watching the game in ND gear in my LR. :D

I was not ready for that cold. 23 degrees and sitting there on metal stands not moving was horrible. My bones hurt. (Gosh I sound like an old lady). I had lots of layers, a good winter coat, double socks, two scarves, drank lots of liquor and still couldn't sit through the whole game....well the extreme cold and the fact that were sucking didn't help the situation either. I am just not meant to be in cold weather. Other than that it was a great weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT