ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

DistortedHideousGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif

Is this a tryout for who should lose their schollie!!???
The line seems long and the skits are creative.

I'm saying this in all seriousness: During the Syracuse game, we were on here discussing if we'd win more than one game. Somehow we have 4 victories...How??

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Guess it shouldn't be a surprise ND didn't get called for what is a pretty clear foul on the snapper. They seem to get a little more leeway in many areas. Shocked they've been called for offsides at all much less twice already.

And he lead with and lowered his head and sure looked to make contact with the head.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
You have no idea the good vibes I have out to this team

I'm saying this in all seriousness: During the Syracuse game, we were on here discussing if we'd win more than one game. Somehow we have 4 victories...How??

In all seriousness, superior talent. We have so much more talent than Samford, Northern Illinois, and Wake Forest that there was practically no way to lose (though we almost did verse Samford). We got lucky against Louisville. Granted we did play well against Miami ... well until we didn't and fell apart, but we just can't hang with teams that have near as much or more talent than us. I put that on coaching and culture. WT had to throw together a coaching staff and take the players and culture he inherited, but he is the one who needs to get this ship in shape. Things like I mentioned earlier, DBs getting burned and committing pass interference, then celebrating a decent play while we are losing is culture that should be coached as unacceptable.

Reactions: NoleLizards
We are real, real bad. How is our tennis team doing? What about Cross Country? Because this football team is the worst team we have at FSU.

Getting beat down and then multiple commercials about a terrible loss from when I was in college. I hate football this year

Reactions: OrlandNole
Seriously, is there any athletic team at FSU worse than our football team???

Given the complete failure of this coaching staff to show any improvement during this season, I don't see where optimism for next year comes from. Taggart will certainly get another year to show some progress, but his seat will definitely be very warm in 2019. Too bad...seems like a great guy.

Reactions: NYCNole
Either way UL goofed.

Oh, and what kind of clock mgmt was that as the half ended???????

Unfortunately, it was typical clock management by us. We have nobody with a football IS above 0, on the roster of the coaching staff.

Either way UL goofed.

Oh, and what kind of clock mgmt was that as the half ended???????

Yes, that is true on them goofing, but it seems that is their MO as well this season. Well, if they didn't waste all 3 in the first half.... but the game management does seem to be lacking.

I think I am switching to hard liquor, beer isn't doing it.

And what in the hell was with the Carls Junior ad at halftime?

Straight up the middle quick hit. That is Lethal Simplicity.

I have no issue with vanilla play calling if it is effective. Till this drive, I have noticed a TON of overthrowing curls/comebacks and not hitting the WR in stride. Not a fan of those routes in excess esp when we have some fast WRs.

I have no issue with vanilla play calling if it is effective. Till this drive, I have noticed a TON of overthrowing curls/comebacks and not hitting the WR in stride. Not a fan of those routes in excess esp when we have some fast WRs.
We don't seem to "scheme people open"...That's for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT