ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

Your hubby must be out of town. My brother is not happy with the way NCS is playing.

Damn Wake Forest has to show us up.

And somehow managed to hold em to 23. <facepalm> That the worst part, FSU should have NO position group where WF is better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Damn Wake Forest has to show us up.

And somehow managed to hold em to 23. <facepalm> That the worst part, FSU should have NO position group where WF is better.
And yet FSU beat Wake straight up 38-17. This is clearly a case where NC State beat themselves.

And just like that, NC State went from the Fiesta or Peach to the Pinstripe or Independence.

We've clearly regressed since the Wake game. So much for just hoping for steady improvement. :(

Yeah in the past couple of weeks the FSU defense evaporated. Not just played better teams and had individuals exposed, but they just gave up at the first sign of adversity. Especially against NC State. In the Clemson game, at least the D bothered to play one quarter, at NC State they didn't play even a single down before surrendering.

Reactions: noleclone2
The good news is that it's not supposed to snow in South Bend tonight. The bad news is that it will be a balmy 26 degrees at kickoff.

45817352_10156705699088959_3888523373864550400_n.jpg

Winter has come early to the Bend...hope ya'll enjoy some fine Irish hospitality and dress in layers!

Becca, hope you're having a wonderful girls' weekend. Alas got thrown some last minute curve balls and I'll be watching the game in ND gear in my LR. :D

Can't remember the exact time of kickoff but know it was a day game (probably 1:30 Central if I recall when NBC aired Irish games at that time). The high in South Bend that day was 52:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/in/south-bend/KSBN/date/2013-11-1

Yeah, that is what I recall about the game as well. We had just done a sound check and were watching in the green room. Weather was not a factor at all in that game. It was balmy for that area at that time of the year.

Why is it that everyone I see run our type of offense seems to do it so much better than we do?

Reactions: NoleinATL
Winter has come early to the Bend...hope ya'll enjoy some fine Irish hospitality and dress in layers!

Becca, hope you're having a wonderful girls' weekend. Alas got thrown some last minute curve balls and I'll be watching the game in ND gear in my LR. :D

*The joke needed a particular profane word so that people get it.

Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance,
To tell her how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance,
Now I've got to get used to not living next door to Alice...

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleLizards
Well damn...the noon games started out so promising :-/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT