ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread---Bowl Games Edition!

FSU totally unprepared to play. Kelly's defense, Trickett's line - awful. Derwin James is the only person who seems to give a shit - including Jimbo. Good job on getting JJ ready too...

Reactions: CJRN and RTM58
Defense always looks bad when the offense is inept.

Well, I will admit I spoke too soon. The Defense did give up, but Kelly managed to get them psyched back up on the last drive. So maybe the game isn't over afterall.

We contained Mike Vick with a spy. But Kelly doesn't and is getting killed.

Reactions: RTM58
Yeah I was just typing that. The defense managed to wake back up. Now we'll see about the Oline.
You serious. Charles Kelly is being smacked, beaten and taken around the woodshed by Hermann. Same old "our athletes are better so I'm not going to game plan" crap

Reactions: CJRN and RTM58
Here's a cute little stat for you: In the last 60 minutes of postseason play, our beloved Noles have been outscored 62-10!!!!!!!!!

This offense. Holy crap. Houston is overpursuing on everything and we are not taking advantage or negating. Trickett's group isn't maintaining a block for anything, we aren't running any 3 step drops or misdirections. Izzo and Bob should be touching the ball non-stop until they pull those LBs back. WRs aren't running double moves, the DBs are just sticking by them stride for stride.

Defense (besides 24 and 5) is doing just fine, but they are about to start paying rent due the amount of time they're occupying on the field.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Team didn't want to be there. And jimbo went typicall QB coach and refused to run when we were stopped. I don't think jimbo is all in with this team

Not trying to be negative....SMag's a tough kid, but he's not doing much to cement his position as starter heading into spring.

Reactions: CJRN
Homie don't has the arm. But jimbo keeps calling a regular game plan. Makes you wonder how much effort went into this game plan.

Does McGuire have a hurt foot, or a concussion? Or maybe he got poked in both eyes?

Reactions: CJRN
Maybe we should do like Baylor did after losing all of their qb's...Just keep putting fresh fast guys in the wildcat and just keep running it.

Based on this game we do not have a starting QB for next year. We will find out in the spring game who will be the starter.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the NOles had just grounded. Ruining it no matter what, we'd have won. But when you have a QB head coach, they have to throw- no matter how bad their QB is

They are playing man and we are playing off. Guess they have better cb/lb backfield

Bad time to have a huge mental breakdown on Defense. That likely cost us the game.

I have to say, these announcers have been as one sided as any I can remember. Just totally on Tom Herman's jock all day.

They are playing man and we are playing off. Guess they have better cb/lb backfield
Apparently we are playing way off. Like no one there. Clearly everyone didn't take the Coogs seriously and another smack down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT