ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread.

One would think that as skinny as JB is, he'd be able to sneak better.

I feel bad for BC. They have had several drops that would have the Noles sucking for air.
Dang, did I post that?

Reactions: cmanole
Seriously, how does a team play this bad?

I wish we were in the early BCS era where we’d hurt Alabama’s SoS.

Does Kelly know how to stop 3rd and long. Or short. His defenses can never get off field

If you're rock bottom the so I am. Just got done eating dinner. Wearing Minions pajama pants and have no FSU shirt on. Finishing a beer, but will switch to vodka. My husband is a State fan and if they beat Clemson will probably win the Atlantic.
I work with a hard core Pack fan. Loud, pitifully obnoxious... actually, I am glad he is finally having a fun season.
Noles, not so much. Aah well. We have lived the life of Riley for decades now.

I like Cam btw...he’s a bright spot in this team.

And Nnadi...he was so good last year, I forgot he was in the dang team

What was the last FSU team that was this flat and uninspired. Zero emotion it seems. Play tired.

So I ended up going to the local high school game, and when you suck it us hard to find out game scores. What is the score now?

I work with a hard core Pack fan. Loud, pitifully obnoxious... actually, I am glad he is finally having a fun season.
Noles, not so much. Aah well. We have lived the life of Riley for decades now.

So many of their fans are. Little brother complex. Luckily my husband doesn't act a fool around me. Actually he continually talks them down. And now that I think about it, that is just as annoying haha.

So I ended up going to the local high school game, and when you suck it us hard to find out game scores. What is the score now?
Noles down o-7. Uninspired play, BC had some deep throws that could have us further in the hole. Hope high school game is better.

Weird upside to this season: no bye week for the Bucs and Noles.

Not sure what that’s a good thing, but it is.

My life

Is Jimbo a bad coach?

I say no.

However............

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT