ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread.

This is the week this team puts everything together! This week dammit!

funny-turtles-optimistic-quotes.jpg

Have I hit rock bottom?! I'm alone at home, wife is at work, no chips, dip, or other game time snacks, drinking a beer and not at all excited about this game tonight.......

Please make some changes at the end of the year Jimbo. I can't have my wife's team do better than our Noles!!!!

Ok, rant over. Let's go Noles, run the ball, keep their offense on the sidelines and score TDs in the red zone!

Have I hit rock bottom?! I'm alone at home, wife is at work, no chips, dip, or other game time snacks, drinking a beer and not at all excited about this game tonight.......

Please make some changes at the end of the year Jimbo. I can't have my wife's team do better than our Noles!!!!

Ok, rant over. Let's go Noles, run the ball, keep their offense on the sidelines and score TDs in the red zone!
Don't worry Ponch, the gates will get boat raced by Georgia tomorrow.

The Series is also on, you have beer, and there's always the Friday Triple D marathon on the Food Network.

Reactions: ponchfrog
Don't worry Ponch, the gates will get boat raced by Georgia tomorrow.

I seriously hope so. gator fans are insufferable enough when they don't win the big games. I'd be ok with our team not even preparing for the next 3 games to spend the next 4 weeks to focus on beating the gators.

If you're rock bottom the so I am. Just got done eating dinner. Wearing Minions pajama pants and have no FSU shirt on. Finishing a beer, but will switch to vodka. My husband is a State fan and if they beat Clemson will probably win the Atlantic.

Is it too early to go to the FSU Sports board & launch the "BC Vent Thread"?

Think tonight I might skip the booze & try meth. o_O
I have a quart of good moonshine in the basement that is hopefully for my brothers and me to tap at Christmas. Pleezzz, Noles, do not make me go there tonight.

Since I was on vacay until Wed and haven’t been as eager of a reader about the Seminoles lately due to obvious reasons I missed that Ermon Lane was forced back into a WR position. It seems to me that is evidence of some terrible recruiting misses/misjudgement to have us so thin at what should be one of our marquee positions.

Im laughing...great throw, but crazy we are doing trick plays against BC.

But I’ll take it...good throw Ackers!

I want to get on here and be all mad and force DFS to have to edit my posts. But I just don't have any fight left in me. This season is a throw away. Hopefully the repercussions aren't felt for years to come.
DFS is likely numb to it all.

Reactions: FSUSarah
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT