ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread.

If he would actually throw the ball instead of holding it forever, he wouldn't take so many hits.

Agreed, but he hasn't had any time on a lot of plays. On the play that Blackman got hurt (should clarify I mean the last one), the right tackle had his man one-on-one and just got bulled over quickly.

I think we should take all the starters out for the rest of the season. Our backups must be better or at least want to play.

I think a big issue is that there don't seem to be any team leaders taking control, getting in faces, firing the team up, etc. It's kinda like everyone just shrugs and takes a seat after getting their asses punked.

Wow. Some of these kids act like they just wondered onto a football field for the first time in years.

Gah! Our team is terrible and has given up. Just like I’m doing right now. No more FSU football until the Florida game. MAYBE they’ll bother to show up then.

Reactions: noleclone2
Blackman must watch Cam Newton and think, “man, he throws a low ball.”

Fyi...don't mix citrus and peach vodkas. It's not good. It seems the husband forgot how much I dislike peach.

McFadden should not be allowed anywhere near a punt. This should have been obvious weeks ago. Anyone who let's him field a punt should be fired in the spot.

Belichick benches people who fumble for long stretches. Nobody else does, yet everyone says what a football genius he is.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
What did Rasul just do? He was running to the boundary like he should have, and then he changed direction up the middle of the field. Is that even legal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT