ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

Just last year, Saban said that if you didn't win your conference you shouldn't be in the playoffs. Now, not only are they in (undeservedly IMO) they are rewarded by playing in New Orleans. Terrible job by the committee.
Clemson could have picked the Rose if they wanted.

They've already been punished by the committee. Makes perfect sense for them to punish their fans further. :confused:
The fact that you think Clemson was "punished" by having to play Bama underscores my assertion that the Tide are one of the very top teams and thus deserving.

The fact that you think Clemson was "punished" by having to play Bama underscores my assertion that the Tide are one of the very top teams and thus deserving.
They would've been equally punished if they had been bracketed to play UGA there. The Sugar Bowl has traditionally been the home of the SEC champion. Hell, now that I think about it, UGA got screwed too.

They would've been equally punished if they had been bracketed to play UGA there. The Sugar Bowl has traditionally been the home of the SEC champion. Hell, now that I think about it, UGA got screwed too.
Clemson travels very well...It'll hardly be a home game for Bama (who's 0-4 in the Sugar under Saban anyway).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT