ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

From a female perspective...the secured bag, murse, European satchel, Dora the Explorer bag, whatever you call it actually looks like a designer bag that I, a member of the LR, can not afford.

Reactions: RTM58
From a female perspective...the secured bag, murse, European satchel, Dora the Explorer bag, whatever you call it actually looks like a designer bag that I, a member of the LR, can not afford.
Shhhhh...The NCAA may be snooping around.

Reactions: RTM58
This offense is simply a joke. Again we look like we stole the playbook from a guy coaching 6 year olds in the YMCA flag league.

Reactions: NoleLizards
If Deondre doesn't make it in (or survive to get to) the pros, at least he'll be well-qualified to be a Hollywood stuntman or a crash test dummy.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
If Deondre doesn't make it in (or survive to get to) the pros, at least he'll be well-qualified to be a Hollywood stuntman or a crash test dummy.
Too bad he will be dead before he has the opportunity to cash n

After watching that replay, 6 should have been tossed. I thought he was just innocently standing there not paying attention, but he too two steps forward and braced himself to deliver a blow.

Reactions: BelemNole
How the eff do we get a personal foul on that?

I think they didn’t run the replay long enough, our guy that saw the cheap shot was stepping towards the action. As dumb as we play, I’m sure he threw a forearm or something like that

After watching that replay, 6 should have been tossed. I thought he was just innocently standing there not paying attention, but he too two steps forward and braced himself to deliver a blow.

6 already had to be yanked back by his coaches when he went after Samuels on the sideline earlier. The refs somehow missed it.

Reactions: NoleFan2U
I think they didn’t run the replay long enough, our guy that saw the cheap shot was stepping towards the action. As dumb as we play, I’m sure he threw a forearm or something like that
Well, they did say 22 not 29.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT