ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

I wanna believe this is just an good old fashioned slobberknocker football game. It isn't that the O's are bad, its that the Ds are just good.

That's what I will be telling myself all season apparently.

Glad I didn’t take the over in this game. I don’t think we can score.
I didn't even consider picking us for who will score the fewest points in our Yahoo Pick'em. Perhaps I should've....

Please DF. Keep the ball just once on a RPO.

child-praying.jpg

I may be exaggerating a bit, but it seems like 99% of our offensive snaps this year I can see the opponents end-zone

We used to be able to move the ball from there. Even if we didn’t score we’d get a few first downs. Those were the old days. We don’t believe in picking up first downs any more.

Screw this garbage offense. Go to the I formation. Doesn’t matter if you haven’t practiced it all year, t cannot be any worse than this crap.

It makes you wonder when a completely new staff comes in and the players perform exact same if we just don’t have a bad group of dunderheads playing. I think the word is uncoachable

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Hockman definitely left way too early. I wouldn’t be scared of Frenchy or the Slim Reaper. The good news is that our incoming recruit is looking amazing this season and may get a fifth star before everything is done.

Hopefully he doesn’t own a television. If he watches this garbage he will flip to somewhere/anywhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT