ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

Haven’t watched this game. But it looks like WT just threw his entire new playbook and verbiage at the team And these guys didn’t study during the summer—frenchy looks like he has no idea where to go with the ball. And the OL is not talented.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
So. Couple things.

The bowl streak will end this year. Almost none of us saw it coming in August , but maybe we should have based on last years 6-6 season and how tough this schedule is ....heck it was a miracle we even were 6-6.

Regardless, next year needs to be a marked improvement or the WT era will likely be all of three years.

So. Couple things.

The bowl streak will end this year. Almost none of us saw it coming, but maybe we should have based on last years 6-6 season and how tough this schedule is heck it was a miracle we even were 6-6.

Regardless, next year needs to be a marked improvement or the WT era will likely be all of three years.

So what kind of improvement? Will doubling the win total, from one to two, be enough to give him a 3rd lost year?

So this year will be the bottom, I think it is possible we get 1 to 3 wins max. We as a group ( FSU fans, alums and boosters) have to focus on supporting the team and recruiting efforts so we can start fresh next year.
Work on the offense for a year and start next year building new bowl streak

If it doesn't improve, we have to move on

Reactions: noleclone2
So what kind of improvement? Will doubling the win total, from one to two, be enough to give him a 3rd lost year?
I think our defense has already improved. And we are on our second stud recruiting class so let’s see how it actually ends up. But clearly the offensive line and offense need to be way better and we better move the ball. 4 losses or less. More than 4 losses and he will have to win ACC to keep job.

Wonder what The Lane Train could have done with this team. Seems like WT is the type of HC that won’t give up trying to stick a square peg into a round hole.

Reactions: funksouljon
BTW all Nebraska fans and FSU fans should go drive to a central location say in Memphis and get Drunk. They are feeling our pain (Troy is getting ready to make them 0-2)

This will be the longest fall season ever. Based on the first 2.75 games, we can't consider any game a gimme.

No, they’re all gimmes. Just not for us. From here on, any game we somehow win would have to be considered an upset. Next year we will be seeing a lot of pageantry, because everyone will be scheduling us for their homecoming game.

What was Kelly doing there. My god

pin-homer-simpson-donut-on-pinterest__Dwk0VU3uQ9dvP3gQmCVfQAHaKq.jpg

Will be shocked if Blackman doesn’t play the next series

We need to run more at this point. They are killing him. I was wrong on earlier post. I really really really think FSU has the worst offensive line in all FBS. And prolly worse than 40 FCS teams. Not sure what you do. RT got paid 583k his last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT