ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

I'm hoping that this offensive gameplan is part of a greater strategy. Maybe we are just saving up all of our offensive points so we can use them to beat Clemson.

Reactions: noleclone2
The good. Special teams are better and we have made major upgrade in defense. They adjust their plan even if it fails at first and then shut down or get turnovers. The bad is I think the offense coaches are lost a bit and frankly a downgrade. They don’t adjust .....at all .....to what is given and flow of game. Just go out and try same thing every set of downs.

The D really seems to have settled in (knocks on wood, throws salt over shoulder, looks at voodoo doll...). Now we just need ANY semblance of an offense and we’ll have a decent season.
tenor.gif

Feels like we should be down so so much more than the inevitable 13-0 that is coming. Let’s make them regret letting us hang around. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

First step is offense HAS to get something next drive. Our D is gassed

Reactions: Lurker1999
This really is the most inept offense I have ever seen, at any level. We look like 7th graders playing against an NFL team. I swear you could go find a handful of guys on the IM fields & give them to a good offensive coach, and in a week they would be better than what we have.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Our defense is good , plays very hard and appear well coached but no defense can take being on the field so often
100 percent. The question is in my mind these coaches had to know how bad this line was... why oversell and hype it. They should have been a bit more honest instead of hyping gulf coast offense and lethal simplicity.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT