ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

Might as well end college football season now and give Alabama the title.
I said on here before the season started that it was a foregone conclusion that Bama & Clemson were the two best teams and would play for the NC. (My not-so-sure picks for the other two Playoff spots were tOSU & Washington. :Face with Tears of Joy:Face with Tears of Joy:Face with Tears of Joy)

Not sure if Lawrence can run enough effectively to exploit Bama's man defense...We'll see in time.
Bama hasn't faced anything close to Clemson's offense or defensive line. Tua reminds me of Johnny Football. He runs around and chucks it up hoping for a great catch.

One thing we know for sure, Bama fans can already book their rooms in New Orleans. They always make sure the SEC has a home game for the first round of the palyoffs.

Bama hasn't faced anything close to Clemson's offense or defensive line. Tua reminds me of Johnny Football. He runs around and chucks it up hoping for a great catch.

One thing we know for sure, Bama fans can already book their rooms in New Orleans. They always make sure the SEC has a home game for the first round of the palyoffs.
Great comparison to Manziel, but I think Tua has a much better NFL-quality arm.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT