ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

One of my dad’s sisters was married to a bull gator. Pops always referred to it as an interracial marriage. Hang tough, Sarah. This too shall pass.
Go Noles!!
Sack the Pack!!

Reactions: NoleinATL
I am hopeful for a Nole win but don't feel it happening I hope we let the players play that want to fight and sit those that have mentally given up.

Just win Noles!!

Reactions: FSUSarah
I have a good feeling about today. We will see. Must win if they want to have shot at a bowl.

Good thing streaming is a thing these days. Big snow storm and DirecTv has gone out. Was pulling for War Eagle when it happened.

Good thing streaming is a thing these days. Big snow storm and DirecTv has gone out. Was pulling for War Eagle when it happened.
Used to have Direct. Doesn't take much to knock it out.

On the bright side, you're guaranteed not to see us lose again if it doesn't come back on. Hope you stocked up on booze before the storm if you can stream.

Reactions: funksouljon
The Fighting Jimbos are up 24-14 at Auburn. I am not one of those who wish a loss on aTm every week. I enjoy that style of offense.
I picked them to beat Auburn. I would love for them to be good, just not great. Enough to be 2nd in the SEC every year and never play for a natty. Always the bridesmaide, never the bride. That is my karma for him.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
My second favorite FBS team, the Iowa State Cyclones have one heckuva young coach. Hard to believe what Matt Campbell has done for that program.

Nebraska up on tOSU in the Horseshoe 21-16 at halftime.
They're still up. If this keeps up, we're not going to be able to say "Look how poorly Frost has started at Nebraska" any longer.

Used to have Direct. Doesn't take much to knock it out.

On the bright side, you're guaranteed not to see us lose again if it doesn't come back on. Hope you stocked up on booze before the storm if you can stream.

Doesn't take much some days at all. But storm is gone so its back. Dumping in a month so need to get all my passwords and logins set. #firstworldproblems.

The Clemson UL game is boring.. bet thats how others feel when they watch FSU this season.

Just speaking the truth. Birmingham is 60 miles down the road from Tuscaloosa and the SEC is very adept at protecting its golden goose.

Completely missed ESPN knobbing on the SEC for that. Be interesting to see what some of the unrelated outlets say (if anything).

If that is what they apologized for, thats pretty weak.

Just speaking the truth. Birmingham is 60 miles down the road from Tuscaloosa and the SEC is very adept at protecting its golden goose.
Heck, Bama even played a lot of home games in Birmingham up until the late 90’s early 00’s.

Reactions: NoleLizards
I'm watching Ole Miss/USCe because it's a close game, and I find it ironic that the $EC Network plays "I Do It for the Money" when going to commercial.

Hope that Blackman can add a spark to our team and get us going on the right track again.

Hockman was hugging our players during warm ups. Sigh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT