ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

Before I get too far into my celebration drinks

Thank You for starting the gameday threads again, made tonight's game even better ( also thank you @DFSNOLE for all your hard work getting the board back)

Go Noles
Don't want to get too whatever, but as a disabled stroke survivor it means the world to me to get to hang out with all of you.

And the cherry on top for FSU, with this win the Noles are going bowling. First time since going to the Sun Bowl in 2019. I think for a lot of people this was the bare minimum expectation for the Seminoles this season and they've achieved it with 3 more games left to play.

And the cherry on top for FSU, with this win the Noles are going bowling. First time since going to the Sun Bowl in 2019. I think for a lot of people this was the bare minimum expectation for the Seminoles this season and they've achieved it with 3 more games left to play.
Hey new guy! Welcome to the board!

I just noticed that @DFSNOLE avatar is a freaking monitor lizard

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Agreed, the wife has already said we could go to a bowl game if we get a bowl with nice weather , so lets go Noles , dont make me spend a vacation week with her stupid family
I'm on board for some nice weather. In 2019 El Paso it was cold and the press box had concrete floors due to renovations. The entire beat was freezing. But the Sun Bowl is an insanely cool venue. Built into the side of a mountain for those who don't know. If only the ACC has a tie-in for the Hawaii bowl, I'd take that.

ADVERTISEMENT