ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

Not on the TC anymore, but let me guess:

Fire Jimbo, Fire Rick Trickett, Fire Charles Kelly and start Francois the rest of the year?

Playing a more complete team at home cost us that game.
Defense played well, cook was cook, but we looked young and lost on offense most the night.

Reactions: dmm5157
Bad play calling cost us. Iimbo lost that game.

Our young OL cost us the game. Well that and the refs keeping their whistles in their pocket when our midget WRs get mugged...which is to be expected they wanted Clemson to win.

The defense and skill position were good enough to win. The OL...not so much.

Refs were acceptable. OL just couldn't give smag enough time to keep the d honest, plus all the stupid penalties.

Cook was more impressive than Fornette has been thus far.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
The first line of what is supposed to be 36-48 hours of rain has arrived knocking out my DirecTV. I'm picturing trailer dwelling Bama and LSU fans all around me screaming at their TVs. I'm taking too much pleasure in that thought.

Oh well, I'm so divested in this season thanks to the GT travecalamaclustermuck that I just watched the second half on my iPhone while my wife drived us over to Apalachicola for some oysters at Boss and to see Tyler Farr at the Florida Seafood Festival.

And then the second devastating show dropped...Boss has completely changed their menu dropping almost all of their oyster preps including all of their raw preps like Japanoise. SOB! Their laziness means no more Boss for me since they're pricier than all of the other oyster shacks in Apalach and now for literally no reason.

The first line of what is supposed to be 36-48 hours of rain has arrived knocking out my DirecTV. I'm picturing trailer dwelling Bama and LSU fans all around me screaming at their TVs. I'm taking too much pleasure in that thought.

Well you're literally missing nothing. I've catching it periodically on my phone and it's a typical "Big game SEC" snooze fest.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Lol halftime highlights of our game from the espn crew skip cook's run and say "he had a pretty good first half". Meanwhile their boy from LSU has 7 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT