ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

Ole Miss just lost to Arky and Memphis got trucked by Navy. LSU was dominated by Bama. The Gators squeaked by Vandy on homecoming.

The Gators suddenly look a lot more beatable.

Ole Miss just lost to Arky and Memphis got trucked by Navy. LSU was dominated by Bama. The Gators squeaked by Vandy on homecoming.

The Gators suddenly look a lot more beatable.
It'll be interesting to see how all the various polls react to those prize SEC teams being suddenly so beatable.

Did I see a 12:30 start for State? Ugh.

But the real awful thing is I have to take the kid to a birthday party that day. Guess I'll have to DVR it and make sure the husband doesn't watch without me.

Meh, it's too bad we didn't have a good team this year. There's not a really dominant 2013 FSU quality team out there. The best Big 12 team now looks like it's coming out of Oklahoma (OU or OSU) both of which are beatable. The Big 10's two best teams are yawn inspiring Ohio State and Iowa. The SEC's best team lost at home to three loss Ole Miss. The PAC-12's best team will likely have two losses in Stanford. And the AAC's best team lost to Navy.

Since we had Clemson on the ropes with this quality of team, all we would have needed was a little bit better WR play and better performance from the OL and we would have been the champs this year. C'est la vie.

Reactions: RTM58
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT