ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NCAA March Madness Drinking Game Thread!

What a great win for our guys. Kept fighting and didnt let being down crush their spirit.
Huge Huge free throws by Savoy and Walker

Such a satisfying remarch win. So happy for our guys and coach Ham.
Go Noles lets beat up some Zags Thursday.

Honestly, I was about to turn that game off. Really proud of the guys tonight. A lot more heart than I had.

Reactions: noleclone2

LOL noticing CJ Walker running onto and across entire court before clock expired. Glad they did not call that.

Reactions: DanC78
Of course we pull the 10pm Thursday night game....damn it man!!

and West Coast. Would have been sweet to see game here in Atlanta!

#FirstWorldProblems

Reactions: noleclone2
I will be rooting hard against these punks, including their coach, the rest of tournament.

Since you didn't delete this, you either 1) have been a Xavier fan, dedicated to the long game of pretending to be a Nole and are going to root against "us" or 2) forgot you gave up on FSU way too early! :)

Even when FSU kept falling behind, X was playing so badly, I knew we could get back in this. Just needed a couple runs. Still shocked FSU won, but both teams played a pretty crappy game. So much clean up needed before Thursday.

This has easily been the most chaotic and upside down tourney ever. And love that Clemson curb stomped Auburn. For me, its the most interesting tourney I can remember and at this point every team has to feel like they can make it.

Reactions: Bartdog
This has easily been the most chaotic and upside down tourney ever. And love that Clemson curb stomped Auburn. For me, its the most interesting tourney I can remember and at this point every team has to feel like they can make it.
That’s almost a direct quote from Charles Barkley after the FSU game wrapped up. It is wide open this year.

Of course we pull the 10pm Thursday night game....damn it man!!

and West Coast. Would have been sweet to see game here in Atlanta!

#FirstWorldProblems
My brother wants me to fly down for the game , but I just started a new job so would have to fly down and back that night, make it to work the next morning, then drive 4 hours to Monterey for my sons bike race on Saturday. Just too much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT