ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NCAA March Madness Drinking Game Thread!

I don't count the play in round. Today is the day!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: FSUSarah
I'm not big college basketball fan, but I do enjoy the first round of the tournament.

I don't know if it's the weather or what...but it never disappoints.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Credit to Tru/TNT/TBS. They are doing a good job of syncing the TV timeouts. Every time I try to avoid the commercials, it seems all 3 channels are on commercial breaks.

Reactions: GoNolesTX
Buffalo is looking to kill some brackets. Up 17 with 6 to play

Man, the Pac-12 was just absolutely terrible in football and especially basketball this year. They've pretty unexpectedly turned into a joke conference. Honestly, the American is better in the two important men sports this year.

Did anyone else watch the end of this and hear the announcer say multiple times that SDSU could have tied the game on the last shot when they shot a 3-pointer when the score was 67-65?

Quit watching this one with 4:00 to play since it seemed SDSU was in love with shooting 3's at their 15% clip.

Did anyone else watch the end of this and hear the announcer say multiple times that SDSU could have tied the game on the last shot when they shot a 3-pointer when the score was 67-65?
Yep, It was annoying.

Finally broke down and bought tickets to tonight's game. The last Noles basketball game I attended was the NCAAT against Cincinnati. Hope I don't jinx us!

Reactions: billanole
Those refs blew that call at end of Charleston and Auburn game. Guy clearly hit on elbow on the three point shot.

Okay Noles...my old ass is up and watching.

Win this one for the old guys in the crowd!

*This old guy is still up so watch the language

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FSUTribe76
Crap...pushed to 10:25 :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Team looks good early, just got to make the free ones guys

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT