ADVERTISEMENT

The Open Championship

I still don't think Tiger wins again on the PGA tour or a major. There are too many guys to pass, and nobody fears him anymore.

Tiger had 3 rounds at even par, and one good round.

I think he has a chance to win one more major. If Jack did it at age 46 well past his prime, I think Tiger can as well even with the injuries.

When he first came back this year, I thought he was done as being any kind of factor on the tour. He has proven people wrong many times. He did it again in being right there in the mix on Sunday.

I still don't think Tiger wins again on the PGA tour or a major. There are too many guys to pass, and nobody fears him anymore.

Tiger had 3 rounds at even par, and one good round.
So the 6 top 12s this year don’t mean anything? He’s been back playing competitive golf for like 6 months and he’s consistently in contention on the weekend. I have a feeling he’s going to get another win on tour. Probably 5 more.

So the 6 top 12s this year don’t mean anything? He’s been back playing competitive golf for like 6 months and he’s consistently in contention on the weekend. I have a feeling he’s going to get another win on tour. Probably 5 more.
His approach game is too good to not contend on a regular basis. Consistently pin high more than any other player in the history of golf. He hasn't lost that.

He just needs to get the right course setup. Golf is better when he's around and it would be fun to see a type of generational duel take place.

Reactions: noleclone2

They mean something, but they don't mean he's going to win.

Let's look at the stats though.
Hero World Challenge 9th of 18 - 10 strokes back
Farmers Insurance - T23 - 7 strokes back
Genesis Open (Riviera) - MC
Honda Classic - 12th - 8 strokes back
Valspar - T2 - 1 stroke back
Arnold Palmer - T5 - 8 strokes back
Masters - T32 - 16 strokes back
Wells Fargo - T55 - 14 strokes back
TPC - T11 - 7 strokes back
Memorial - T23 - 6 strokes back
US Open - MC
Quicken Loans - T4 - 10 strokes back
British Open - T6 - 3 strokes back

5 top tens, but really only in contention on Sunday at the Valspar & British Open.

That gives him a chance, and he may win again, but I don't think he will. There are too many other good young golfers that aren't afraid of Tiger. That's my opinion.

Let's look at the stats though.

never-tell-me-the-odds-gif-4.gif

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT