ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter Question

BOwens21

Starter
Jan 31, 2007
I rarely use Twitter but my boss wants me to set up a page for our business. He already runs the Facebook page and has multiple admins on it. Is there a way on Twitter to have multiple administrators or contributors? Or even to have multiple people notified instead of just one email address and phone number?

Thanks.

That's funny I never really think of having a twitter "page." I guess that's true though. You have a picture, a bio, and a background picture and all your recent posts show up there with your recent photo posts...

Unfortunately not. Not sure why given how many businesses use Twitter to communicate w/ consumers.

I can have multiple logins manage my yahoo fantasy football team but not my company Twitter or Instagram feed - lost oppty to monetize for Twitter and Insta (FB) there.

I should hope Twitter eventually comes out w/ a "Twitter for Business" app bc I can only imagine the number of times some intern tweets "madd girls in the club tonight" only to have it show up on Joe's Crab Shack's corporate account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT