ADVERTISEMENT

Walking Dead Season 6 Trailer

I don't believe that is Maggie. It looks like the girl behind Daryl at the 2:16 mark. Maggie has longer hair. I wouldn't believe anything in the trailer. There is no way they would give away a big plot point like Maggie getting killed. Last seasons trailer kept showing a big conflict with Garrett and him giving a choose us or DC speech...it ended up not happening in the show. The trailer wants us to think Maggie is dead and the big conflict is between Morgan and Rick. I'm not buying it.

Reactions: tommynole3476
Agreed Zeek, TWD is notorious for ads that seem to make certain storylines overt, and then end up being completely different.

One thing that did occur to me watching the preview is that people have been wondering when the show will introduce Negan, and who will play him, etc. But I think it could be interesting if Rick were banished and became the equivalent to Negan's character, and/or part of his gang. I doubt that happens or anything, just might be interesting to see a hero transform into villain.

I don't believe that is Maggie. It looks like the girl behind Daryl at the 2:16 mark. Maggie has longer hair. I wouldn't believe anything in the trailer. There is no way they would give away a big plot point like Maggie getting killed. Last seasons trailer kept showing a big conflict with Garrett and him giving a choose us or DC speech...it ended up not happening in the show. The trailer wants us to think Maggie is dead and the big conflict is between Morgan and Rick. I'm not buying it.

I was going to say Tara or a random. I hope it's not Maggie. Even though I yelled at her every week while Beth was missing.

Wonder how long Ethan Embry will last?

The trailer is fantastic. Can't wait for October.

The trailer for Fear the Walking Dead came out at the same time and should do a nice job helping us with the wait. It starts in Late August.

The trailers aren't going to give away something as dramatic as Maggie dying. Could even be a dream scene used to just make people think that. Either way. They really need to do something to change up the storyline this year. I'm starting to get burned out on this show because it seems to keep being more of the same thing just in a different wrapper each week. This may be my last season if it doesn't change up a bit soon. While I loved the Negan story in the comics which I assume is coming soon, it only worked because it was a very, very long time in real world time between it and the Governor storyline. The Governor storyline is still so new in our heads that it would just feel like the governor 2.0 if they rolled it out this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT