ADVERTISEMENT

Want to know how much money you are going to get to keep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my accountants and CFOs want us to Switch the company’s from LLCs and S Corps to C Corps to fully take advantage of this giant boondoggle that will destroy my employees. So there’s that!

I live in CA - the bill is designed to punish us.

You could always move or work in CA to change your tax laws. I am sure it sucks but it is hard to feel bad for people in states that have public employee retirement plans that are insane or want to provide every possible thing they can for free to their residents. The bottom line is the federal and most state governments spend money on so many things that are wasteful.

You could always move or work in CA to change your tax laws. I am sure it sucks but it is hard to feel bad for people in states that have public employee retirement plans that are insane or want to provide every possible thing they can for free to their residents. The bottom line is the federal and most state governments spend money on so many things that are wasteful.
Yeah, screw you too. It's hard to feel bad for the rest of you when CA taxes subsidize the rest of the country as we receive less govt dollars for our tax money than most every other state. And now the GOP is further punishing us out of partisan bullsquirt, because it plays with people like you.

You realize California is a state that pays more in taxes to washington than they take back unlike most republican states which take more in Federal benefits than they provide in taxes back to Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT