ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

At least our OL doesn't do this! The minute they do, I burn my Nole gear.

florida.jpg

B2ghiG1CYAAVfI6.png

Apologies if this has already be reported, but lost in this weekends fun, Mercer beat Samford. Mercer.
I'm going to visit my son and watch UT Chattanooga play Samford this weekend. Not sure who to root for.

Last edited:
Just received the email that my Miami tickets are being mailed. I can't believe I will be going to my first FSU-Miami game where I absolutely know we will lose.:( I can't wait to hear their fans at this game:eek:

Who's the new strength and conditioning coach for this team? We look soft.
Orele Oderinde, coach O. Taggart brought him from Oregon. Stresses a more disciplined approach where the entire team does correct reps on a timer. (Sticking to that approach put a couple Oregon players in the hospital but honestly that situation is overblown).

It might can be effective but no doubt we're playing with high pads and low physicality.

Loved Telvin, he was a beast and did the most with his size at the LB position. Still not as good as the GOAT though and that would be the Shade Tree. Not my opinion; but the opinion of our rival coaches.
"Marvin Jones is the best linebacker I`ve ever seen playing college football," former Miami coach Dennis Erickson said in 1992, when Jones was a junior. "He's all over the place. When he was a freshman, he was incredible."

Though A&M is highly unlikely to beat Bama,
Would you:
1- care
2-want them (Jimbo) to win
3- want them to get whipped by Bama
4- praying for storm , or 0-0 tie, or the refs to boycott or throw out the game due to a huge fight

Reactions: NoleLizards
Would you:
1- care
4- praying for storm , or 0-0 tie, or the refs to boycott or throw out the game due to a huge fight
5. For boosters to run out on the field with big bags of money and distribute it to the players on both sides on national TV.

That 8 tweet string doesn't make me feel any better about the state of the program.

Would you:
1- care

I don't often say this, but I want #3. I don't know that there is a big enough blowout to make me happy. I was hoping Clemson would go into College Station and win by 4 or 5 TDs, though I knew it was unlikely. Now if I were a gambler I would take the points this weekend, but I am hoping Bama beats aTm bu 5+ TDs and makes Jimbo look like a fool.

That 8 tweet string doesn't make me feel any better about the state of the program.

I don't often say this, but I want #3. I don't know that there is a big enough blowout to make me happy. I was hoping Clemson would go into College Station and win by 4 or 5 TDs, though I knew it was unlikely. Now if I were a gambler I would take the points this weekend, but I am hoping Bama beats aTm bu 5+ TDs and makes Jimbo look like a fool.

So because of your first post and how it seems we are learning more and more about how Jimbo screwed FSU, i am all about result #3. I usually don't really root against teams (except UF/UM), but Jimbo is effectively in the same category as SOS and Meyer at this juncture. No matter where they coach, I will root against them.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Would you:
1- care
Is this really a question?

I like #3 because Saban is a darn good coach and i'm not loving guys who tried to copy his schtick but forgot to live it

So because of your first post and how it seems we are learning more and more about how Jimbo screwed FSU, i am all about result #3. I usually don't really root against teams (except UF/UM), but Jimbo is effectively in the same category as SOS and Meyer at this juncture. No matter where they coach, I will root against them.

Teams I root for:

1) FSU
2) William & Mary
3) Cal-Berkeley
4) University of Tampa
5) Georgia Tech
6) All ACC teams in nonconference play including Miami and Clemson
7) Oklahoma (my FIL, MIL and BIL went there)

Teams I root against:

1) Florida
2) aTm
3) Miami in conference play
4) Ped State
5) Maryland
6) Bammer
7) Ohio State

FAU/UCF is on now. If you want to see what our GC offense should look like, tune in and watch the Knights.

Wait, you mean the object of the offense is to score points? That is crazy enough to work, maybe even better than our strategy to get our offense off the field as soon as possible so we tire out the other team's offense.

Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT