ADVERTISEMENT

What’s a really bad show you have stayed with too long?

Nole Daddy

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
I know it’s silly to stay with a bad show, but that is exactly what I am doing now. I am watching the Frankenstein Chronicles on Netflix, and made it through a season in a half. It is so slow and just bad in my opinion. Not what I hoped, but some how I keep coming back for another boring episode. What about you?

The Walking Dead
Did you like it and then it got bad for you or have you always thought it was bad? This show I am talking about has been bad from the start.

For me, the first season of Walking Dead was m amazing, but every year it not as good. I am ready for them to wrap it up.

Did you like it and then it got bad for you or have you always thought it was bad? This show I am talking about has been bad from the start.

For me, the first season of Walking Dead was m amazing, but every year it not as good. I am ready for them to wrap it up.
No, guess I did not understand. It was good then just not so much. Kill Negan already!!

Reactions: daveynole
No, guess I did not understand. It was good then just not so much. Kill Negan already!!
It can be a show that was good and got bad. For me the Frankenstein Chronicals has sucked from the beginning but I am still watching.

True Blood was so bad that I couldnt even tell you how it ended or who is alive or dead. I really didnt even care towards the end and plainly just stuck with it out of pure imdignation.

Homeland is heading this way. Hope an unseen terrorist kills every single character. Every.Single.One.Of.Them.

First ones I thought of were Swamp People and Fast N Loud. Mostly shows I just put on in the background but they've been so bad the past couple years I cancelled the recordings on the DVR. Still watch Moonshiners and Gold Rush though...

True Blood was so bad that I couldnt even tell you how it ended or who is alive or dead. I really didnt even care towards the end and plainly just stuck with it out of pure imdignation.

Homeland is heading this way. Hope an unseen terrorist kills every single character. Every.Single.One.Of.Them.
I missed the last 2 or maybe 3 years of True Blood. It was so bad I got out.

You guys beat me to the two biggest: Walking Dead and Trueblood. I will also throw in Entourage and Ray Donovan.

Reactions: Nole Daddy
Game of Thrones

bring-it-text.png

Jericho, Falling Skies and Last Ship (the novel which they only took a little from is MILES better) come to mind. All 3 are in genres I love but they never lived up to their premise.

I'm still watching Survivor - does that count?

I agree, especially now that I know more about production details and how edited it is.

I would say "The Last Ship". Didn't read the book, but liked the idea. First season was ho hum, hav continued watching it. Want them to stop making it so I will.

DAMNIT, ninjaed by Tribe on Last Ship.

I agree, especially now that I know more about production details and how edited it is.

I would say "The Last Ship". Didn't read the book, but liked the idea. First season was ho hum, hav continued watching it. Want them to stop making it so I will.

DAMNIT, ninjaed by Tribe on Last Ship.

You should definitely read the novel. Other than some names and the general principal that it’s basically the end of the world, it has nothing to do with the series.

Reactions: funksouljon
Jericho, Falling Skies and Last Ship (the novel which they only took a little from is MILES better) come to mind. All 3 are in genres I love but they never lived up to their premise.

I watched Jericho years after it ended and wished they had continued making it. Very similar to Firefly. I enjoyed it after the fact and somehow missed the first run. Don't think Jericho was "bad"

You troll. Its going to be funny when it does end and people lose their ever loving minds.

I have never seen even a clip of an episode. It's comedic to watch people react with such audacity that I have no clue who Shabawhogivesaflip of the Highlands is or that I have no idea which character died the previous Sunday. At this point, I'm refusing to watch it on principle because so many people have said that I have to watch it.

Reactions: funksouljon
Lost was the first that I did that with.

There are three shows I'm starting to feel that way with right now.

The Walking Dead, The Curse of Oak Island, and Gotham.

Reactions: Nole Daddy
I have never seen even a clip of an episode. It's comedic to watch people react with such audacity that I have no clue who Shabawhogivesaflip of the Highlands is or that I have no idea which character died the previous Sunday. At this point, I'm refusing to watch it on principle because so many people have said that I have to watch it.

The best television ever, puts Breaking Bad to shame. I was the same way and never watched it. I will re-watch it before the final season, it's that good. The character development is what makes it so good plus they know when to quit,at their peak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT