ADVERTISEMENT

Where are they now? OG posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you guys remember waldokahn (sp?).. was always posting pink floyd or sonic youth videos.. maybe his tag said panama city? I thought he was a cool poster

Good call on Luke From Duke... those few months were a hoot

How about good ole ChopCityUSA or 1ChopCity1 ? Something like that. He claimed to have sent Lorenzo Booker "L-Boogie" a Peter Warrick highlight tape before he committed. He would always say "Thanks 4 D N-4!"

And I swear I remember Travis Johnson posting as a senior in highschool... his name was something like "No1DEin99".. not sure how I remember that
That chopcity guy wanted to fight a poster and was banned. Someone found his creepy dating profile and and posted pics of him flexing and posing. He came back and said he was born again and put his weird dating life behind him, but then lost it again and challenged another fight. Think he still pops up on the TC once a yr.

I think I've been around here since 2000-2001

Noleroadie sent me some great party tips for LA. Bought Lindsey Lohan an Amstel Light at one of them.

What the heck happened to BobInFairfax? Would love updates on him and LukieDukie, wonder if he partied with FSU chicks one too many times.

Also who was the poster who claimed to be a DJ but had some real awful taste in music, NoleGrad83?

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
Identify the correct poster* via characteristic:

-Owns a bearded dragon.

-Offers invitations for coffee on the beach.

-Sits on toilet to pee and loves cats.

-Burns chicken on his grill.

*--Note: I don't actually remember all the names, myself, so help me out.

Bigg,

Wasn't that Jeep?
No. This was a short term poster who was asking about the HVAC trade. For some reason, the LR-ers did some sleuthing and discovered an ad he placed on a site for sugar daddies, except he was doing it wrong - he was looking for a sugar momma.

Who was the poster that wanted to dig out Doak and lower the field to try and make the stadium louder? He was pretty adamant that if the field were in more of a hole it would be louder and thus a bigger home field advantage.

Who was the poster that wanted to dig out Doak and lower the field to try and make the stadium louder? He was pretty adamant that if the field were in more of a hole it would be louder and thus a bigger home field advantage.
jKL1MHc.gif

Seems like a pretty cheap fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT