ADVERTISEMENT

Where CMN catch the Covid from?

Nole1982

Freshman
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2020
so, all 4 qbs are negative, every coach is negative and his wife and child is negative?? We don't know the rest of players so maybe the whole WR or RBs are positive too? Where did CMN get covid from and how did he not infect any of the closet people to him?

tenor.gif

Household infection rate is something like 20%, so it’s not a guarantee that his wife or kids would have it.
As far as where he got it, there’s no way to tell with 100% accuracy. We’ve obviously had players with it and he’s around far more people beyond Just the team.

So easy that not wife or child or all 4 qbs or any of 15 coaches caught it?
How do we know if his wife or child weren't previously infected at some point and never had any symptoms? How do we know if DJ Matthews gave it to him? And there have been a few players that have had to sit likely due to being positive or under the weather. Shrader and Scott, the two freshmen linemen are just getting back for this game. Something tells me they were forced to quarantine due to Covid. I'm just saying. There is no telling who he was around in the office that that has it and doesn't even know it. All it takes is being near someone in the office and that's it.

A guy working at Subway has COVID and doesn’t know it because he’s asymptotic. He makes 5 sandwiches to go. He accidentally sneezes while making the fifth sandwich. An FSU gopher picks up lunch for a few coaches. Norvell eats the fifth sandwich.

That’s one of 10,000,000 ways that MN could have got it. At least he is asymptotic. I was as well. The only way MN found out that he had it is because the coaches and players are constantly tested.

How do we know if his wife or child weren't previously infected at some point and never had any symptoms? How do we know if DJ Matthews gave it to him? And there have been a few players that have had to sit likely due to being positive or under the weather. Shrader and Scott, the two freshmen linemen are just getting back for this game. Something tells me they were forced to quarantine due to Covid. I'm just saying. There is no telling who he was around in the office that that has it and doesn't even know it. All it takes is being near someone in the office and that's it.
Thats what I'm saying. Its so easy to get "all it takes is being near someone in the office and thats it" so why does No other coach or any QB or any family member have it? I woul

Thats what I'm saying. Its so easy to get "all it takes is being near someone in the office and thats it" so why does No other coach or any QB or any family member have it? I woul

The TC will solve this mystery for you. Just keep asking over and over and over again and we will keep answering until you get the answer you want to hear. That's how knowledge works.

I’m sure someone will offer up insider info; whether they have it or not.

Reactions: goldmom
so, all 4 qbs are negative, every coach is negative and his wife and child is negative?? We don't know the rest of players so maybe the whole WR or RBs are positive too? Where did CMN get covid from and how did he not infect any of the closet people to him?
that's like asking where you got the flu from next time you get it, once its community spread, can be anywhere and on anything, and 40-60% have pre-existing cd4/cd8 T cell immunity so could have been someone who carried it without symptoms.

Reactions: Nole1982
that's like asking where you got the flu from next time you get it, once its community spread, can be anywhere and on anything, and 40-60% have pre-existing cd4/cd8 T cell immunity so could have been someone who carried it without symptoms.

This makes way to much sense. You'd think it would be common sense.

he got it from the covid store

• Haha
Reactions: hatsbo
CMN is a young healthy person so he's asymptomatic. Asymptomatic people can't transmit COVID to others. This is a dumb question. The last time you caught the flu do you know specifically how you got it?

CMN is a young healthy person so he's asymptomatic. Asymptomatic people can't transmit COVID to others. This is a dumb question. The last time you caught the flu do you know specifically how you got it?
A recent summary of the latest data by the CDC shows that about two-thirds of the COVID-19 transmissions in the U.S. come from people not showing symptoms – either because their cases are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic.
https://health.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/resources/covid-19-faqs-for-health-professionals.html

Why do you want to know how he got it?

Maybe got it from his personal trainer or the former tennis player he was getting lessons from

Actually it’s not easy to get it. Unless you are exposed to it for a decent amount of time.
Where did you get that from? Rub your hand on a door knob after someone with Covid wipes their nose with their hand and grabs the door knob. I bet your chances are pretty good of contracting it if you dont wash your hands and happen to put th

A guy working at Subway has COVID and doesn’t know it because he’s asymptotic. He makes 5 sandwiches to go. He accidentally sneezes while making the fifth sandwich. An FSU gopher picks up lunch for a few coaches. Norvell eats the fifth sandwich.

That’s one of 10,000,000 ways that MN could have got it. At least he is asymptotic. I was as well. The only way MN found out that he had it is because the coaches and players are constantly tested.
Lol

I heard he was out late chasing coeds at (insert popular Tally bar). Incredibly irresponsible!

The Palace Saloon...he took the golf cart over after practice to relax and play pool. Some stranger put quarters down to challenge him, Norvell loses first game, but bounces back to take 2 of 3. Little did we know the person was a COVID infected Miami fan paid to get CMN sick.

Reactions: QuaZ2002

So maybe this guy?

gettyimages-134735759-1594946783162.jpg

Reactions: CobraEatr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT