ADVERTISEMENT

Who has been banned the most here?

I got banned once, under a different name, the last time Rix screwed up & got himself suspended. I posted some smartass comment about him & got caught up in a mass banning of anyone who criticized him, based on the rule that you're not supposed to say anything negative about individual players.

I'm thinking it's a different technical issue. I've never had to choose which platform I was banning a poster from using.
One of my bannings led to this issue. I can dig up the email and see who fixed it if you need

It seems like I was banned by the angry bovine once for about 15 minutes years and years ago. I think he had misunderstood something I posted and banned me. I emailed him and explained, and he lifted the banishment.

I've gotten a couple of warning emails over the years, but I think that was the only banning.

That's alright. I've just never heard of that before. I don't use the app. I have the message board index bookmarked and access from there.
I can't sign into the Forums either way. I deleted the app figuring it was a bug and I have the message board index bookmarked as well. I can read all, just can't sign in. I dunno. :confused:

Your name is drawn out of a jar. Or, you could volunteer as tribute.

main-qimg-faa757a1ced81bb836acfc397c8687d0-c

More times than I can count when I was posting full fledged in the LR hey-day...me and the Sterger Stalker had a hate-hate relationship....couple times in the last few years usually for telling somebody on Tribal Council or the hoops board.how I felt about them...the mod would usually agree with me but give me a couple days off...I did get the threat of the perma-ban last time though

ha..me and Patty got a whole forum shut down for 24 hours by Rivals over an asset thread...only the greatest asset thread in the history of Rivals

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Man, I've been banned a BUNCH. Going back 10+ years I probably had a dozen or more usernames get the permaban before I decided to keep RRR alive.

Man, I've been banned a BUNCH. Going back 10+ years I probably had a dozen or more usernames get the permaban before I decided to keep RRR alive.
Yeah, I don't know how many times I've been banned. Thankfully it's been quite a number of years since my last one, and I've learned (for the most part) to play nice with others since then.

That said...Les Claypool, Les_Claypool, Gotta Jibboo, Miss Patti LaBelle, Daenarys Targaryan, and a few others are not welcome here anymore. I know that much.

I wonder what my post count would be if I consolidated all of them?

Been warned a few times, couple of days ago actually, but never banned. If you guys knew me in real life, you would think that's impossible.
I guess I try to give myself a minute to cool off before posting, much easier on a message board than in person.
Realizing I'm probably putting a huge target on my back right now lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT