ADVERTISEMENT

Who has been banned the most here?

Just went over and checked it out. Love how Brian now has a quote from a Catholic saint as his sig and then starts a thread about kicking a relative in the head. Classic! :Face with Tears of Joy
Mostly he posts about killing hookers...and what insight his priest just gave him.:rolleyes:

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Just went over and checked it out. Love how Brian now has a quote from a Catholic saint as his sig and then starts a thread about kicking a relative in the head. Classic! :Face with Tears of Joy

Why did he get the ban hammer here?

Why did he get the ban hammer here?
It's been a while but what I remember it was from consistently insulting groups of people. He was warned, given shorter bans and warned again but just wouldn't stop. His leash was also shorter because he was a poster that, like you, had been given a permaban and let back in with the promise that past infractions would not be repeated. Believe me, his ban did not come without multiple chances given.

I used to get banned on the regular. 10-12 times maybe?

I got a warning recently via pm on here (which you can't reply to?), and found their username/email in my gmail history. Oddly enough, appealing the same thing

I used to get banned on the regular. 10-12 times maybe?

I got a warning recently via pm on here (which you can't reply to?), and found their username/email in my gmail history. Oddly enough, appealing the same thing
Checked to see if it was me but it wasn't. Usually you can reply. Odd that you couldn't. Btw, you'll lose your appeal.

It was NoleSoul, and the acronym for erm...things in a corner furiously?
That is who has banned me the most. Some for some pretty tame stuff.

Have never seen him post, only to say "email the moderaters" when someone has a technical or warchant.com related question, which really irks me because the questions asked are usually questions that many have and the answer, if posted could help or explain things to hundreds of people wanting to know the same thing.

Might get banned for even posting this...

Checked to see if it was me but it wasn't. Usually you can reply. Odd that you couldn't. Btw, you'll lose your appeal.
I had the same issue on not being able to reply. I wonder if you have to have a paid account?

Say you get the urge to say something negative about a former mod?

Do they carry any weight since they are mods no more?

Or are they just poor schmucks just like the rest of us, sitting on a bus?

Let's not get this thread about different Mods and their decisions.

Everyone knows they can email me at user name at gmail and I will answer.

Incoming MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I don't recall if I've ever been banned, but I do recall a few email warnings over the use of Jameis' acusers name or initials.

In general, and very non moderator specific:

Over the years the enforcement has always been a little all over the place- more about keeping the inmates in line than enforcing the letter of the law so to speak.

The single oddest decision of all time, to me, was the removal of sports talk. On a sports message board. In a sub category called "locker room".

Most of the moderators I've dealt with have been patient, tolerable and reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:
In general, and very non moderator specific:

Over the years the enforcement has always been a little all over the place- more about keeping the inmates in line than enforcing the letter of the law so to speak.

The single oddest decision of all time, to me, was the removal of sports talk. On a sports message board. In a sub category called "locker room".

Most of the moderators I've dealt with have been patient, tolerable and reasonable.

I know the one or two you speak of.

I enjoy discussing various topics of life but it seems if the Mods don't agree with it personally then they lock it and send you on vacation.

Last edited:
Reactions: FSUTribe76
Back in the day I used to keep a log of everyone I banned and the reason(s) I banned the poster. I looked for it but cannot find it...probably gone forever.

Luke From Duke was annoying and that is the main reason he was banned so much. He would get under everyone's skin and pick battles with people just because he felt like it.

Most people I banned were because of language, insults, and posting inside info on other sites. I don't know if that is still a big problem, but years ago it seemed to be a daily issue.

Reactions: BelemNole
Did they beat you into Moderator gang?

No thats how real tough guys do it. These guys (sorry binary and non-binary individuals as they self identify) just try to out - woke each other. Once they reach a certain level of wokeness, you have to wear tight jeans and grow weird facial hair. Then they get to be a mod.

Reactions: daveynole
No thats how real tough guys do it. These guys (sorry binary and non-binary individuals as they self identify) just try to out - woke each other. Once they reach a certain level of wokeness, you have to wear tight jeans and grow weird facial hair. Then they get to be a mod.
When you get fat, your jeans get tight.

Think I had a 3 day banning once. I think I'm still banned from posting on mobile, unless it's a different technical issue as I can never log in on my phone while watching the games. I dunno.

Think I had a 3 day banning once. I think I'm still banned from posting on mobile, unless it's a different technical issue as I can never log in on my phone while watching the games. I dunno.
I'm thinking it's a different technical issue. I've never had to choose which platform I was banning a poster from using.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT