ADVERTISEMENT

Yep golf is dead without Tiger

Hardly, now kids can look up to players and this players championship is one of the best ever. No concussion issues in golf;)

Fowler's girlfriend sure looked classy....wow. She wasn't properly dressed to attend a NASCAR race, much less to be seen on national TV with the champion of The Players' Championship. Funny how the TV and PGA folks made sure she was nowhere to be found during the trophy presentation.

Fowler's girlfriend sure looked classy....wow. She wasn't properly dressed to attend a NASCAR race, much less to be seen on national TV with the champion of The Players' Championship. Funny how the TV and PGA folks made sure she was nowhere to be found during the trophy presentation.
She was dressed to travel on a plane and came back when they found out he was in a playoff......that might explain her attire.

I will still play golf a few times a year regardless of who the pros are. Why should golf die because one player is not what he used to be? Maybe the money will be smaller for pros, but does that affect anybody who enjoys playing the game?

She was dressed to travel on a plane and came back when they found out he was in a playoff......that might explain her attire.
It was his Mom and sister who were at the airport. When they were called about his late hole rally and possible win, they came back. His girlfriend was there the whole time, meeting him at 18 when he finished his round and before the others finished.

images

472919620-rickie-fowler-holds-the-championship-trophy-gettyimages.jpg

She looks more like she's readynto hop in the 88 ford pickup truck for the ride back to the trailer park.

She cleans up nice :)
rickie-fowlers-girlfriend-alexis-randock-11-273x410.jpg

Is this the new version of 'high waisted shorts"?
10843966_907493729291418_134592925_n.jpg

This explains a lot
924207_696941440339533_77902641_n.jpg

Dressed to travel on a plane?!? Back in my youth we wore Sunday best clothes to go on a flight. Sh...stuff has changed, and probably not for the better.

Dressed to travel on a plane?!? Back in my youth we wore Sunday best clothes to go on a flight. Sh...stuff has changed, and probably not for the better.

They also had seats you could fit in and real dishes and silverware. When the airlines went from first class to flying greyhound out went the nice clothes too. I dress for survival now.

Reactions: Daddy-OO
They also had seats you could fit in and real dishes and silverware. When the airlines went from first class to flying greyhound out went the nice clothes too. I dress for survival now.

Both of you make valid points here. In the old days, they actually cleaned the planes occasionally. Now, they are as nasty as a NY taxi cab. I fly only when driving is not an option.

She probably figured, "tournament's in Jacksonville; I need to dress trashy so I fit in with the locals."

This made me lol. Nothing wrong with they way she's dressed if she was anywhere else in town but at the Players, I don't think so...

She cleans up nice :)
rickie-fowlers-girlfriend-alexis-randock-11-273x410.jpg

Is this the new version of 'high waisted shorts"?
10843966_907493729291418_134592925_n.jpg

This explains a lot
924207_696941440339533_77902641_n.jpg
Is her name Olive Oyl? I like my women on the lean side, but she looks like a Biafran baby. And what's the deal with her legs in that second pic? I thought she had cerebral palsy til I saw the other pics.

She's hot. Looks like a sloot but a fairly hot sloot.
She would look better if she gained 10 pounds but I doubt little Ricky would appreciate his GF weighing more than he does

This thread is stuffy as hell.

If there more girls like her at the course, golf might have more viewers.

Reactions: JLORYFSU!
This thread is stuffy as hell.

If there more girls like her at the course, golf might have more viewers.

And the dumbing down of America continues. Time and a place bruh, time and a place. If they were going to a beach bars sure, dress like a sloot, but going to the Players as one of the games marquee players gf no...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT