ADVERTISEMENT

Yep golf is dead without Tiger

I think you missed what I intended as a joke (pretty sure cma caught my meaning). If you know someone - anyone - via work, it sure as hell wasn't going to be Blunt - he was very open about his having successfully avoided work in his adult life.

I got it for sure...

Hey @cmanole

giphy.gif

Last edited:
For real where are all the Tiger haters now? What a frickin WIN!!!! You go Eldrick!!!!!

For real where are all the Tiger haters now? What a frickin WIN!!!! You go Eldrick!!!!!

I'm still here. Amazing win. Can honestly say that I said we'd never see it. Dude is head and shoulders above everybody else - no question. Now we'll see if he can catch Jack. The way that these soft millennials (Spieth, Ricky, DJ, etc) lay down for him (and the Euros in the Ryder Cup), I say he has a pretty good chance. Speaking of the Euros, what happened to Molinari? If that was a Ryder Cup he'd a had Tiger dormie on about 14...

Reactions: noleone99
Speaking of the Euros, what happened to Molinari? If that was a Ryder Cup he'd a had Tiger dormie on about 14...

golf-balls-water-hazard-26351695.jpg

I'm have never been a big fan of Tiger but have always been impressed with how often he could play well enough to win on the tour. In one of his interviews a couple of years ago, he admitted to being in so much pain it wasn't clear if he would ever be able to walk normally again. At that point he had completely disconnected from any though of playing golf. Anyone in sports having such a setback as this and is able to get themselves back to playing at such a high level is a very impressive feat.

I was still pulling for BK though.

Last edited:
If this was just a solitary win after he had been missing cuts left and right id chalk it up to luck and Augusta magic. But his last three majors he’s been 6th, 2nd and 1st. Something tells me he’s going to be right there in the hunt again this year. He’s never going to win another one by 8+ shots but he’s going to put himself in position plenty more times if he can stay healthy.

Reactions: cmanole
I'm still here. Amazing win. Can honestly say that I said we'd never see it. Dude is head and shoulders above everybody else - no question. Now we'll see if he can catch Jack. The way that these soft millennials (Spieth, Ricky, DJ, etc) lay down for him (and the Euros in the Ryder Cup), I say he has a pretty good chance. Speaking of the Euros, what happened to Molinari? If that was a Ryder Cup he'd a had Tiger dormie on about 14...
I like to think Tiger was playing for the Molinari+field choke knowing they'd be attacking pins on the back nine on 12/13/15.

Reactions: cmanole
ADVERTISEMENT