ADVERTISEMENT

Yep golf is dead without Tiger

And the dumbing down of America continues. Time and a place bruh, time and a place. If they were going to a beach bars sure, dress like a sloot, but going to the Players as one of the games marquee players gf no...
Well we aren't the least bit judgmental are we.
Do you really care that much about what someone dresses like?

Bruh.

Well we aren't the least bit judgmental are we.
Do you really care that much about what someone dresses like?

Bruh.

Nothing personal bruh. I really don't care as in it's going to change my life or put me into distress but I certainly don't think her attire was appropriate at all. I venture to say that she is the only tour wife/gf that has ever worn cut off jean shorts with the pockets sticking out and a dish rag for a top to a tour venue ever. It's trashy...

Nothing personal bruh. I really don't care as in it's going to change my life or put me into distress but I certainly don't think her attire was appropriate at all. I venture to say that she is the only tour wife/gf that has ever worn cut off jean shorts with the pockets sticking out and a dish rag for a top to a tour venue ever. It's trashy...
Well I'm sure you can keep your delorean set on 1988 and avoid dealing with changing times.

Reading a little about her it seems pretty clear she's a queen of social media and probably this was all staged. She's a household name now. The only thing missing was Brent Musberger drooling over her from the booth.

but I certainly don't think her attire was appropriate at all. I venture to say that she is the only tour wife/gf that has ever worn cut off jean shorts with the pockets sticking out and a dish rag for a top to a tour venue ever. It's trashy...

Heard tour wives/GF weren't happy. Also heard Freddy Couples wife use to put on a show that embarrassed the girls.

Heard tour wives/GF weren't happy. Also heard Freddy Couples wife use to put on a show that embarrassed the girls.

Hmmm...golf WAG cat fight. Only one way to resolve this:

200.gif

I venture to say that she is the only tour wife/gf that has ever worn cut off jean shorts with the pockets sticking out and a dish rag for a top to a tour venue ever. It's trashy...

She may very well not be, but that outfit had that look to it.

And I didn't miss Tiger at all. I found that tournament to be very compelling.

Two things.....screw Tiger! Good riddance. He is an ass!

Secondly, Chick is hot.....trashy? Sure, but I kinda like that.....and if it pisses off old farts, even better. Rock on Ricky! Keep winning! I'm a fan.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

I'm sure. I doubt she shows up to a tour event looking like a sloot again...

I'm sure. I doubt she shows up to a tour event looking like a sloot again...
Wood hit...but not too into the stick women. Don't have a big problem with her stripper wear. But I bet his agent does. I could hear him now "Lil man! You just stepped toward the biggest level and your side piece shows up looking like the girl from Footloose in the tractor chicken scene? WTF? Lots of the major ad spenders aren't looking to attach to the down home crowd. Geez man......I'm trying to cash in for you. I'm taking her shopping." Time will tell if her casual wear is good or bad for lil Ricky or if he even cares. RF may have told agent or Finchem or Couples' 7th wife to pound sand if he got any blow back.

Reactions: cmanole
Wood hit...but not too into the stick women. Don't have a big problem with her stripper wear. But I bet his agent does. I could hear him now "Lil man! You just stepped toward the biggest level and your side piece shows up looking like the girl from Footloose in the tractor chicken scene? WTF? Lots of the major ad spenders aren't looking to attach to the down home crowd. Geez man......I'm trying to cash in for you. I'm taking her shopping." Time will tell if her casual wear is good or bad for lil Ricky or if he even cares. RF may have told agent or Finchem or Couples' 7th wife to pound sand if he got any blow back.

That's all I'm saying. If she's in the crowd it's no big deal but if she's gonna front and center with the PGA Tour it's not a look they want to promote I'm sure. And I would smash as well...

Someone correct me if I am wrong (CMA), but isn't the Players known as one of the more partying atmosphere's on the tour?

Someone correct me if I am wrong (CMA), but isn't the Players known as one of the more partying atmosphere's on the tour?

It certainly is and if she was in the crowd there is no issue. She wasn't in the crowd though. She's in essence part of the tour and apparently didn't get the memo. I'm pretty cetain she's gotten it now though. We'll see...

So we are surprised that at one of the more partying spots on tour, with a kid who has identified himself as part of the redneck crew (pretty sure there was a ridiculous video with him and a couple of other tour players not too long ago), has a chick that is dressed like she was. Honestly if she were wearing those silly billow pants that are popular now this really wouldn't be a story. And those shorts aren't that bad. I mean just look at the PWT that was photographed at the Masters this year....

So we are surprised that at one of the more partying spots on tour, with a kid who has identified himself as part of the redneck crew (pretty sure there was a ridiculous video with him and a couple of other tour players not too long ago), has a chick that is dressed like she was. Honestly if she were wearing those silly billow pants that are popular now this really wouldn't be a story. And those shorts aren't that bad. I mean just look at the PWT that was photographed at the Masters this year....

Not appropriate dress for WAGs is what I'm saying. What is the PWT you speak of?

You know the "conventional" high-maintenance golf wives -- think Buffy and
That's all I'm saying. If she's in the crowd it's no big deal but if she's gonna front and center with the PGA Tour it's not a look they want to promote I'm sure. And I would smash as well...

I promise you that someone within the PGA was assigned the task of "delicately addressing this with Rickie." And maybe Rickie's own agent will independently address it too. The bottom line is that it isn't good for business (i.e., sponsors, especially upper-end ones like Mercedes-Benz and Rolex, don't want to be associated with the white trash look). Just like someone at Auburn was tasked with telling Gus Malhahn that his bat-**** crazy wife needs to avoid interviews (and you have not seen her do one since). It's a delicate conversation, I can assure you it will take place if it has not already.

That's all I'm saying. If she's in the crowd it's no big deal but if she's gonna front and center with the PGA Tour it's not a look they want to promote I'm sure..

If the PGA Tour is worried about gaining a foothold into the "next generation", why wouldn't they put that front and center?

The media shoved Tiger down our throats and never mentioned other golfers so the casual fan only focused on Tiger. Now that TW is washed up due to injuries/HGH, all the casual fans left. I like it though b/c gettting tixx to this weeks Wells Fargo was quite simple as there is no demand.

The "Tiger vs the field" discussion at every tourney cracks me up. He's done folks, time for Rory, Spieth, Ricky & Scott.

The media shoved Tiger down our throats and never mentioned other golfers so the casual fan only focused on Tiger. Now that TW is washed up due to injuries/HGH, all the casual fans left. I like it though b/c gettting tixx to this weeks Wells Fargo was quite simple as there is no demand.

The "Tiger vs the field" discussion at every tourney cracks me up. He's done folks, time for Rory, Spieth, Ricky & Scott.

And all of the people saying Tiger this for the purses and Tiger that for the purses and we wouldn't be getting paid as much except for Tiger blah, blah, blah. That's all BS imo. I mean the contracts/salaries/prize money IN EVERY OTHER SPORT skyrocketted at the same time as golf did. Sure Tiger didn't hurt anything but they'd still be playing for gobs of money with or without Tiger.

Don't anticipate purses going down any time in the near future because the Big Cat is dead...

Reactions: NYCNole

That was probably my biggest issue with the Tiger hype (not that he didn't deserve a lot of attention b/c at his height he did fantastic things with a golf club), but showing almost every shot of his even when he was completely out of contention became annoying to me b/c that meant missing other shots that might have had more relevance to to the tourney at that time.

But that is sports. All of them ride the stars to market their game.

The only thing missing was Brent Musberger drooling over her from the booth.

And Madcow banning CMA for life for referring to her as trashy.

I worked with a guy who was pretty mellow (smoked a lot of pot outside of work) and was an avid golfer. He would only watch gold on TV if Tiger was playing. Well, one day a bunch of us were talking about Lance Armstrong and PED's, and I brought up that if I had to bet, Tiger was just as dirty as Lance and this pot smoking, mellow guy went bezerk when a few others agreed with me. We had this guy just about foaming at the mouth pissed off and he threatened to go to his car, open his trunk and get his clubs out so he could start swinging at us, he was going to show us that you can swing a club pretty hard without using PED's. It seemed that he went from smoking pot to smoking PCP in just a matter of minutes because we concurred that Tiger used PED's.

I saw a few posts in this thread accusing TW with PED use and I just thought that I'd share the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole

I worked with a guy who was pretty mellow (smoked a lot of pot outside of work) and was an avid golfer. He would only watch gold on TV if Tiger was playing. Well, one day a bunch of us were talking about Lance Armstrong and PED's, and I brought up that if I had to bet, Tiger was just as dirty as Lance and this pot smoking, mellow guy went bezerk when a few others agreed with me. We had this guy just about foaming at the mouth pissed off and he threatened to go to his car, open his trunk and get his clubs out so he could start swinging at us, he was going to show us that you can swing a club pretty hard without using PED's. It seemed that he went from smoking pot to smoking PCP in just a matter of minutes because we concurred that Tiger used PED's.

I saw a few posts in this thread accusing TW with PED use and I just thought that I'd share the story.

There is little question that Woods abused roids. His physical transformation, alone, speaks volumes. Then he had the sketchy Canadian doctor -- deeply embroiled in the roid scandal -- come to Florida to "spin his blood"?? Please. And now dude's body is breaking down after years of roid usage. Classic signs. And then he pays a relatively short-term wife about $300MM in exchange for a shut-your-mouth confidentiality agreement??

Dude is a PED user. And a Dirtball on top of that. He will never win again.

CBlunt58?

If the PGA Tour is worried about gaining a foothold into the "next generation", why wouldn't they put that front and center?

They're not going to go that far and let her romp around half nude. It's not going to happen. She needs to take some lessons from Jordan's gf...

Here she is after he won a tourney...

Jordan-girlfriend-041315.jpg

And here she is in a place obviously more casual. See the difference?

278542B800000578-3036710-image-a-33_1428919295173.jpg

Hey it seems Tiger is making improvements when he screws up. At least this time he admitted to cheating (allegedly) and Lindsey Vonn wasn't going through his texts and didn't come at him with a 9 iron. Baby steps.

Reactions: rhurner
You said you worked with him, so it clearly could not have been CBlunt.

True, seems like something he'd do though. Never seen a person so intense about a sports figure...

True, seems like something he'd do though. Never seen a person so intense about a sports figure...

SeaPa, no shit it's not him seeing that I worked with this guy, but I was playing along with the idea that, that would be something he'd more probably do than not.

SeaPa, no shit it's not him seeing that I worked with this guy, but I was playing along with the idea that, that would be something he'd more probably do than not.

I think you missed what I intended as a joke (pretty sure cma caught my meaning). If you know someone - anyone - via work, it sure as hell wasn't going to be Blunt - he was very open about his having successfully avoided work in his adult life.

I know that you were joking and I did forget about him having a bad habit of not working.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT