ADVERTISEMENT

Youtube TV.... Anyone have this problem?

mjpwooo

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Tampa, FL
Watching the game from last night, the sound was off by about a half second. Anyone else have this problem? If yes, how'd you fix it?

Same problem here - it became apparent when the camera zoomed in on the announcers - but was not present during the commercials.

Reactions: mjpwooo
This happens streaming through a roku all the time. Some apps were worse than others. ATTnow was the worst with the audio desyncing. Since it has changed to Direct TV stream a few weeks ago I have not noticed the audio getting out of sync. But every 3 or so hours the volume will suddenly drop from 20 to 5 and the audio will get very distorted. The fix is to simply change the channel and the audio returns to normal and then I can go back to what the previous channel.

While I like YTTV, i don't LOVE it. And it's things like this (there are other things too) that make me think I should go back to spectrum cable.

I'd not say that we save tons of money now either... The bill will be about 90/month.

i'm not a huge fan of YTTV, it was an ok deal when it launched but getting pathetic when it's cracking on $70. i don't use YTTV but i have relatives that do and the audio sync issues drive me nuts when i visit their homes.

Reactions: mjpwooo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT