ADVERTISEMENT

COVID booster shot

I haven't seen the distribution map but I would guess that places with more restrictions would still have more Delta cases. That would seem to be true at least with cases like Cali and Maine.

Reactions: GbrNole
I've read a few amici briefs filed in NFIB v. OSHA. By far the most interesting was filed by America's Frontline Doctors. They make a pretty strong case that the covid vaccine is a therapeutic, and should be subject to Cruzan, not Jacobson, when analyzing a person's liberty interest in refusing the shot.

I have always thought--and still believe--Jacobson is a good case for those challenging the federal mandate. I also thought those challenging the state mandates were pretty hopeless. Starting to think there's a strong argument that the covid vaccine is a therapeutic, not a vaccine, and that mandates at all levels should be stayed under Cruzan / Washington v. Harper.

Should everyone who is passionate about their job and the work they do just retire when they reach a certain age, especially when they are still capable of doing their work? Honest question.
What “better” candidates is he suppressing? Even though he may be passionate, is he the best — or even “good” — at this stage of life?

He’s had a hell of an at-bat. I bet there are folks at AAA who are faster, stronger, smarter, better. And way less controversial. Next man or woman up, I say.

Reactions: F4Gary
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT