ADVERTISEMENT

Cutting Cable - What’s best option?

KAseminole

Seminole Insider
Jun 18, 2006
What’s the best cheapest option to go with that gets you all the sports channels you need? YouTube, Hulu, Vue, Direct TV, etc.....?

You have to compare channel lineups, cost, compatibility with devices, dvr capability/limitations, local channel availability in your area, and more. My experience is a bit out of date, but I found YouTube TV to be the best combination of those things. I had PS Vue for a long time too, and it was ok. Hulu I never tried. DVR was limited unless you paid a lot more and they didn't have AMC. Maybe it's better now. Sling TV sucked.

Reactions: fsufool
Search the forum for the other threads on this. Some go into several pages and you'll find everything you need to know in there
Good discussions on all of them.

Reactions: jpicc21 and fsufool
Snapped some cable this morning......aka floated a biscuit, added some meat to the soup.......

Thank you....I’ll be here all week!

What’s the best cheapest option to go with that gets you all the sports channels you need? YouTube, Hulu, Vue, Direct TV, etc.....?

Just did Roku/Hulu Live, It Has The ACC Network Plus Local Channels For $44.99 per month with the ability to record without paying extra. You have to have Wifi and decent internet speed.

YouTube TV is like $50 a month and has everything you need minus NFL Network.

I've had YouTube TV for a year now and it's been awesome. I'm paying about $115 for internet and YouTube TV. Haven't missed an FSU game yet.

I'm doing HULU live and very happy with it. 2 caveats I all ways point out in these threads.

1. Don't skimp on your internet speed or else you could have problems
2. I splurged on a good router. Makes all of the difference.

Reactions: AllNoles
If you like most sports get psvue. Don’t let anyone else tell you different. All the league networks (mlb,nhl,nfl, nba) + the red zone channel. All local channels and sport networks. Big 10 network.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT