ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

This UW - WSU game looks like a blast to play in.

Would post in the official college football thread, but apparently Sarah didn't like Friday football. Also watching the WV game. It's OK.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Does anyone else see Dana Holgorsen and think of Ernie McCracken in Kingpin?

danabill.png

So let's get this straight, Texas A&M wide receiver coach Dameyune Craig (who, coupled with Jimbo's incompetence, nearly cost us the 2013 title) runs to the LSU sideline to talk trash, LSU coach Steve Kragthorpe tries to prevent a confrontation, and Fisher family hanger-on Cole throws a punch to his pacemaker.

Stay classy, aTm.

So let's get this straight, Texas A&M wide receiver coach Dameyune Craig (who, coupled with Jimbo's incompetence, nearly cost us the 2013 title) runs to the LSU sideline to talk trash, LSU coach Steve Kragthorpe tries to prevent a confrontation, and Fisher family hanger-on Cole throws a punch to his pacemaker.

Stay classy, aTm.
Pretty much. For the issues we had with WT this season, I am still more encouraged with him than I was at the end of Jimbo's tenure. WT has a lot of work to do rebuilding our program, but I don't miss Jimbo at all.

Reactions: cfbfan23
if if if.

Im done beating myself up over the season. FSU is now a basketball and baseball school. <for 8 months>

For me it’s a women’s soccer and softball school as well. I absolutely detest soccer in all of its forms, but I’ll be there on Friday cheering them on in the semis. I haven’t been to a live soccer “match” since the 96 Olympics championship game. But I’ll be one of the loudest ones there.

For me it’s a women’s soccer and softball school as well. I absolutely detest soccer in all of its forms, but I’ll be there on Friday cheering them on in the semis. I haven’t been to a live soccer “match” since the 96 Olympics championship game. But I’ll be one of the loudest ones there.

So looks like we both forgot to specifically call out women's basketball, they have earned that IMO. I was only thinking men's based on the loss on Sunday, but you are correct softball and soccer. However, I never get to watch the softball team. It gets no air time here, stream possibly.

So looks like we both forgot to specifically call out women's basketball, they have earned that IMO. I was only thinking men's based on the loss on Sunday, but you are correct softball and soccer. However, I never get to watch the softball team. It gets no air time here, stream possibly.

Hopefully women’s bball can pull it together this year as well!

Reactions: noleclone2
"The man responsible for a racist social media post showing Willie Taggart getting lynched has been fired from his job at Hilton Grand Vacations, the company said in a statement Monday."

Wonder how many likes he expected.

"The man responsible for a racist social media post showing Willie Taggart getting lynched has been fired from his job at Hilton Grand Vacations, the company said in a statement Monday."

Wonder how many likes he expected.

I have always wondered how one recovers from that type of termination. I see applying for a new job and as the interviewer reviews your resume,

"Oh, see you were terminated from job X. Why did you leave that position?"
racist idiot - "Well, I posted a series of very racist posts on social media and then doubled down on supporting race based violence."
interviewer - "Hmm, being this is a client facing position, we will have to review the job skills for a match, thank you for your time."

That type of firing (now permanently public and undebatable) seems like it leaves a mark. Racists were much "smarter" when they ran around in the dark with masks on.

I have always wondered how one recovers from that type of termination. I see applying for a new job and as the interviewer reviews your resume,

"Oh, see you were terminated from job X. Why did you leave that position?"
racist idiot - "Well, I posted a series of very racist posts on social media and then doubled down on supporting race based violence."
interviewer - "Hmm, being this is a client facing position, we will have to review the job skills for a match, thank you for your time."

That type of firing (now permanently public and undebatable) seems like it leaves a mark. Racists were much "smarter" when they ran around in the dark with masks on.

I doubt he'll be contributing anything to Willie's buyout.
When posting edgy memes it's best to stick with 4chan not Facebook.

So it looks like Frenchy will be good via grad transfer.
Yep he's gone. It will be Howell and Blackman. Not sure if we are even looking at another QB.

I respect Francois - he gave what he had. The coverage over Taggart questioning his attitude seems less legit every week. Francois was bitter about Fisher leaving, and it doesn't appear Taggart is a fabulous judge of attitude.

I wish for their sake they all put the effort in to get one.

edit - But good for him to get a degree and decide to transfer if thats what best. He gave his body for the program, can't ask for much more.
I'd go CFL if I were him. He won't be a consistently valued NFL QB because of height and inability to run. He's been sacked and hit enough for a lifetime; go up north and throw the rock around.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT