ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

Forgive me because I don't use Twitter and don't know how it works, but isn't there a way to tag these reporters like Mark Schlabach when tweeting stuff like this? I mean seriously, tweeting it to people that follow you is one thing. Tweeting it so a bunch of reporters can see it, and potentially look into it, is another thing.
It's already on many of the major news outlets, except for ESPN. They do, however, have a new story up on Jameis.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Forgive me because I don't use Twitter and don't know how it works, but isn't there a way to tag these reporters like Mark Schlabach when tweeting stuff like this? I mean seriously, tweeting it to people that follow you is one thing. Tweeting it so a bunch of reporters can see it, and potentially look into it, is another thing.
Like this?

Don’t get bringing B.B. guns to a brawl.

Seems like a good way to get shot by a responding cop, or even armed bystander who thinks you might be about to kill someone.

Last edited:
Gators can be happy they're in Gunsville and not San Diego:

"San Diego police are trying to determine why a man confronted Navy SEAL instructors and their trainees this week before shooting at them with a pellet gun.

A nighttime qualification dive near the Halsey Road bridge at Liberty Station took a strange turn Monday evening when Scott Douglass Weaver, 47, came into contact with some of America’s most elite war fighters.

San Diego Police Officer Billy Hernandez said investigators will reveal a motive after their investigation is complete.

Mr. Weaver was immediately arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, threats, brandishing a replica firearm and obstruction, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported Tuesday."

Oh SNAP! Gators suck again!
CyV5VO4.jpg

Jimbo’s got some fancy recruits. Hope they’re ok with losing to Ole Miss, Miss State and/or Arky on a regular basis.

Eh.

If you re-sort it based on average recruit ranking, FSU is #2 after the incredibly over the top cheating Jawja and just ahead of Bammer.

Resorted for Avg Recruiting Ranking it is:

1) Jawja 4.0
2) FSU 3.87
3) Bammer 3.8
4) Ped State 3.77
5) Nike 3.76
6) Chokelahoma 3.75
7) Tejas 3.67
8) Corch Irvan Mayers Team 3.6
9) Tenn guaranteed losses 3.59
10) The Barn 3.54

Jimmy James Jimbob’s ATM is only 12th at 3.48. Da Ewe is 15th at 3.41, Clemmons is 16th at 3.38 and the Gators of Hogtown are at 17th with a 3.36.

Reactions: OrlandNole
Man I hope the product this staff puts on the field is half as good as the feedback they are getting from recruits and their families.
If our success is based on the work this staff has done in just 8 months, at worst they equal Jimbo's success , at best we have a coach who will be here 20+ years and equals the success of BB.

Man I hope the product this staff puts on the field is half as good as the feedback they are getting from recruits and their families.
If our success is based on the work this staff has done in just 8 months, at worst they equal Jimbo's success , at best we have a coach who will be here 20+ years and equals the success of BB.

sr_427248_large.jpg

I'm not a Dawg fan, but I understand why a top running back would want to go there, despite the full stable. They've put a ton into the league and just had two drafted highly. Kirby Smart likes a a predominately run-type offense. It's good preparation for the NFL, which is where all of these guys think they'll be going.

Great news, but he's listed as a 3-star on the front page.

Rivals has him as a 3 Star but the composite of all services has him as a 4 Star, 17th best OLB. BSPin has him as a 4 Star, 196th of the top 300 players.

Normally I’m fine with Rivals and use it as a measure, but he was wanted by Bammer, the Barn and Clemmons so I wouldn’t consider him a 3 Star. BSPiN’s ranking has him as better than ANY of UF’s (highest rated is Jalen Jones at 203rd).

Reactions: NoleLizards
Rivals has him as a 3 Star but the composite of all services has him as a 4 Star, 17th best OLB. BSPin has him as a 4 Star, 196th of the top 300 players.

Normally I’m fine with Rivals and use it as a measure, but he was wanted by Bammer, the Barn and Clemmons so I wouldn’t consider him a 3 Star. BSPiN’s ranking has him as better than ANY of UF’s (highest rated is Jalen Jones at 203rd).

Based on that, I'm surprised Rivals doesn't have him higher. I thought the quality of programs pursuing a prospect was as influential a factor in his rating as anything.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Good news either way. 3 or 4 start doesn't matter - he's obviously got enough talent where decent coaching and player environment can make him a quality player.

Based on that, I'm surprised Rivals doesn't have him higher. I thought the quality of programs pursuing a prospect was as influential a factor in his rating as anything.
If he had picked either Bama or Barn U earlier he'd be a 4 star by now!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT