ADVERTISEMENT

anyone know a good site for hotels...

fsu2005champs

Walk-on
Nov 17, 2005
for home games all these cites I go 2 have the prices so jacked up there use 2 be a website for fsu or something that had them for decent price thanks

Any luck with discounted hotel rates for VT weekend? Would like to not drop a grand on 2 nights!

I have a couple hotel rooms I’m about to cancel. One for Sunday and Monday and the other for just Monday.

Gov rate at 139.00 plus tax per night. They may ask for government ID at check in.

I have a couple hotel rooms I’m about to cancel. One for Sunday and Monday and the other for just Monday.

Gov rate at 139.00 plus tax per night. They may ask for government ID at check in.

I am interested in the Monday night only room if it’s still available and I am a federal employee. Please send me a text at 8502942974 if it’s still available. Thanks!

Would be interested in the Sunday and Monday - could you email me? mgocklin@gmail.com

edit: Gov't employee as well, thanks!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT