ADVERTISEMENT

Broncos 24 - Panthers 10

In general announcers don't make or break a game for me, but I could do without Simms.

One can only hope Charles kelly is watching this defense for some pointers ... That is a swarming defense. Kinda reminds me of the defenses I saw Mickey bent on some Saturday's

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
Well if he can coach like that I am pretty sure fsu will have the best pass rush in college football more than likely

I feel bad about it now, but yeah, I pretty much got what I wanted.

He's seems like a great guy. Does the right things of the field and all that but I'd love to see a little more humility on it.

Reactions: Sight and Sound
I shows that you don't have to have great QB play (Peyton stunk tonight) to win the big one if you have a dominate defense.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
I loved how aggressive Wade Phillips called that game defensively.
I don't think I saw a 3 man rush even once!

They did not ever play a prevent defense.
Charles Kelly, Go to school on Denver's defense.
That is how we beat Clemson and their mobile QB.

Aggressive with lots of blitzing and no Prevent defense!

We have the possibility of a D-O-M-I-N-A-N-T DEFENSE!

For those apologists who want to say, but 'they are pros and they are the best defense'.
I say, They were playing against the best offense in the pros and they did not
sit back against the mobile QB. They came and came and came with the pressure!

Our defense will have among the most talent in all of college football and we will go
against other college players.
Go Noles!!!

Reactions: NYNole40
Great corner play + great DL play and pressure = lots of wins and championships. Mickey had the same formula back in the 90s and was the biggest reason we finished in the top 4 for 13 straight years.

...Cam was scared to go for his own fumble. I guarantee this will resonate with some his teammates next season!!!

Reactions: NJNOLES
Not sure what was going through his head on that play

Guy just seems like a fake. All that posing, smiling, show boating...when your winning. Then you find yourself in a tough game and you pout, whine, sulk...classic front runner behavior there.

So glad the Broncos won that game. I don't think I could stand seeing 6 months of that egocentric me, me, me fraud.

I shows that you don't have to have great QB play (Peyton stunk tonight) to win the big one if you have a dominate defense.
BINGO!!!! They showed a graphic that teams that played in Super Bowls who had the #1 NFL defense were 7-1. It just dumbfounds me how 3/4 of warchant is focused on how we have to have a great QB, and not much else matters

Ditto on Newton and glad to see Manning likely go out on a high note. Although he was our mortal enemy, he always conducted himself with class.

I've really enjoyed watching Denver's defense this year. We were never out of a game. Much diffrrent than two years ago when we had a record setting offense and imploded against Seattle. Defense wins championships. I also hope Charles picked up some pointers from Wade!

I loved how aggressive Wade Phillips called that game defensively.
I don't think I saw a 3 man rush even once!

They did not ever play a prevent defense.
Charles Kelly, Go to school on Denver's defense.
That is how we beat Clemson and their mobile QB.

Aggressive with lots of blitzing and no Prevent defense!

We have the possibility of a D-O-M-I-N-A-N-T DEFENSE!

For those apologists who want to say, but 'they are pros and they are the best defense'.
I say, They were playing against the best offense in the pros and they did not
sit back against the mobile QB. They came and came and came with the pressure!

Our defense will have among the most talent in all of college football and we will go
against other college players.
Go Noles!!!
What is the prevent defense and when do we play it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT